Extreme Sheep farming

Vincitore

Re: Extreme Sheep farming

Post by Vincitore »

elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Vincitore wrote:Is this the mod you are using?

http://www.modhoster.com/mods/genx-rbtransporter-v22
I use this mod, but i downloaded from other site. As CornetPlayer said before "You can easily load 10 pallets; there's plenty of space...much more than the blue trailer. It also has a low rail (designed to keep the round bales from falling off), that actually strips the wool pallet from the forks as you back away."

The one that I have, I had to fix its mass and density because it was more heavy than the bigger tippers (just was reaching 9mph with the hurlimann, empty) But still it shakes a lot in the corners when is full, so I have to take larger turns in order to keep the pallets on it.
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Hm ok! I tried everything but I can't get hem into FS2013 as a mod, how did you it elgranjerou?
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Vincitore wrote:Hm ok! I tried everything but I can't get hem into FS2013 as a mod, how did you it elgranjerou?
I'm sorry, i didn't tell you the most important thing, it's a fs 2011 mod, so you got to fix it for fs 2013

here is a very good tutorial to do it:

http://forum.farming-simulator.com/view ... e234fdac95
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Thanks! It works great that fix.

I also tried the trailer with loading pallets on to it. And even that is working great, it stays stable! :D
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

elgranjerou wrote:
Vincitore wrote:Hm ok! I tried everything but I can't get hem into FS2013 as a mod, how did you it elgranjerou?
I'm sorry, i didn't tell you the most important thing, it's a fs 2011 mod, so you got to fix it for fs 2013

here is a very good tutorial to do it:

http://forum.farming-simulator.com/view ... 35d0028803

thanks, was having trouble figuring out how to do that from the modding tutorials i downloaded
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Is the trailer suggested for the pallets also Multiplayer ready? I can't add the mod to the multiplayer mode (isn't visible) nor I can start the MP game when I purchased the trailer in SP.?
zanarkin

Post by zanarkin »

Figured I'd throw in my sheep setup. I have a building with a loading dock with 18 wheeler trailers backed up to it. Inside the building is the pallet spawn and room to store pallets until I get around to loading them. I just place a pallet into the back of the trailer as seen below and then each pallet I add pushes the ones already in the trailer further in. Works for me :)

sorry the picture is dark; it was raining at the time
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

How many pallets can you fit in the trailer, >10?

And what do you use to pull the trailer, a truck or?
zanarkin

Post by zanarkin »

Vincitore wrote:How many pallets can you fit in the trailer, >10?

And what do you use to pull the trailer, a truck or?
I use a Scania semi to pull the trailer. I believe the trailer holds 9 or 10 if I recall (I'm not home to check).
Flatlusa

Post by Flatlusa »

Most importantly, how did you get it to rain? I've read about guys with 100's of in game days without a drop of rain...
zanarkin

Post by zanarkin »

Flatlusa wrote:Most importantly, how did you get it to rain? I've read about guys with 100's of in game days without a drop of rain...
The weather does not save when you close the game despite it being in the saved XML files. New weather forecast is generated each time you boot up your save with bad weather always over 7 days away. Probably a bug, probably won't ever be fixed.

Anyway, to see bad weather leave it on long enough for the bad weather to reach the current day.........or tell it to rain in the dev console.