Truck and Trailer needed

Squire

Re: Truck and Trailer needed

Post by Squire »

This mod of a Scania R560 plus Agroliner40 works great, it's not one of them mods that bounce all over the place + it looks really nice

I hope its not a pinch of someone else's work but here's the download page
http://www.ls2013.com/category/farming- ... lator-2013

ps. the whole website is pretty good and none of that awful upload download links :)
Farmer GM

Post by Farmer GM »

Will download and try it out.

Thanks! :chinese:
A BIG salute to farmer's and trucker's who keep the world going. If it weren't for you, our belly would cry.
Farmer GM

Post by Farmer GM »

Meh. It's a bit gouty (sp?) in game. Kind of fast and turning is somewhat stiff.
A BIG salute to farmer's and trucker's who keep the world going. If it weren't for you, our belly would cry.
Squire

Post by Squire »

press number 2 and hey presto perfect.. after all who put there foot flat on the floor ? not truck drivers lol
Farmer GM

Post by Farmer GM »

But it just doesn't seem right when driving it, at least for me. I don't know... It just doesn't tickle my corn stock. :lol:
Squire

Post by Squire »

Farmer GM wrote:But it just doesn't seem right when driving it, at least for me. I don't know... It just doesn't tickle my corn stock. :lol:

Random but to the point lol.

When people mod why don't they use the physics of the ingame vehicles would make life so much better.. Anyway I'm really curious to what you have been using if the one I linked you to was not right in your books, as all the trucks I have found have flung me into trees or flipped me upside down or even just refuse to move lol.

I really got to take some screen shots of the places I got stuck:)
Mantose

Post by Mantose »

Thanks for the link to the nice truck, I will give it a whirl. BTW, they used the wrong schema line for the icon above the speed thing for the vehicle. Unless they meant to use the icon that usually represents the front implement on a tractor.

EDIT - I like it

It does handle a bit too stiff, but I would rather deal with that than bouncy and driving like it is on ice.

Might need different sounds, most of the time it sounds like I am driving an electric car :) I do like the air sound it makes when you hit the brakes.
Farmer GM

Post by Farmer GM »

I agree that the mods physics should be similar to the tractors already in game.
tom42728

Post by tom42728 »

the transport trailer mentioned when you buy it is it under the map it did for me
also has warnings and errors i fixed those in the version i downloaded though
Platform: PC
Specs: ASUS ROG Strix x570 MB, Ryzen 9 x5950 CPU, 128gig DDR4 Ram and GTX 1660 SC Ultra Graphics Card
Staalker

Post by Staalker »

Squire wrote:
Farmer GM wrote:But it just doesn't seem right when driving it, at least for me. I don't know... It just doesn't tickle my corn stock. :lol:

Random but to the point lol.

When people mod why don't they use the physics of the ingame vehicles would make life so much better.. Anyway I'm really curious to what you have been using if the one I linked you to was not right in your books, as all the trucks I have found have flung me into trees or flipped me upside down or even just refuse to move lol.

I really got to take some screen shots of the places I got stuck:)
Because it's not a new mod. A newly made mod would use the current format to get a better vehicle.

Conversion mods would have to be changed drastically to get a vehicle to work like the new ones.

It took quite a while in FS2011 for vehicles to actually start showing that performed well. And now with even more physics attributes to balance and tweak, it will take some time to get good ones to show. But they will.

Remember, the game isn't even a month old yet.