BGA silo mod-just enough knowledge to be deadly

dof2141

BGA silo mod-just enough knowledge to be deadly

Post by dof2141 »

has any one else tryed this silo mod? I put it in my map next to my foodstore at cow pen. corned field 40, and filled both pits. shoulda known something was hokey when equipment was driving THRU the chaff instead of over it. covered it and was sweating the time. when silage was done i have about 10,000 liters of TMR in feed troughs, 3000 cows, so about 10-15 minutes till their hungry, and i have 1,200,000 liters of GHOST silage.

it looks right, just the equipment goes right thru it.

tried to delete the silos themselves, and dup the bga silos into the building. either i didn't dup it right or that doesnt work.

any suggestions as to what I need to change???

Really don't want to go back 2 game days to before i put it in, and it's so darn accessable there instead of the pit in the back, aside from the 4x capacity...
herrman

Re: BGA silo mod-just enough knowledge to be deadly

Post by herrman »

Missing information: are you meaning the placeable covered 2-heaps silo we can find in Modhoster? If yes the problem is:
ALL the shovelTrigger under the movingPlane groups has to be set up as "rigid body" (missing tick) and with collision (once you set up it gets automatically "ff") set to "800000"
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks
dof2141

Re: BGA silo mod-just enough knowledge to be deadly

Post by dof2141 »

herrman wrote:Missing information: are you meaning the placeable covered 2-heaps silo we can find in Modhoster? If yes the problem is:
ALL the shovelTrigger under the movingPlane groups has to be set up as "rigid body" (missing tick) and with collision (once you set up it gets automatically "ff") set to "800000"

yes, and thank you for being a mind reader... lol I KNOW what i'm talking bout, every one else should know too. meant to stick a link in, but was wracking my brain n fergot.