candy cane signs

3rd pedal

candy cane signs

Post by 3rd pedal »

was just wondering if there will be 2 different version between European and American tractors? i mean, like those red and white signs on front or back of the tractor (warning signs). In USA, we dont do that here but we do have the orange with red reflector triangle signs here on center of bottom rear window.
Preble 818

Re: candy cane signs

Post by Preble 818 »

I'm gonna say most likely the European style since the tractors seem to be that version. It's all a guessing game till we see some streams this week.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I watched a stream today on Ravenport (Daggerwin's) where most of the tractors did not have the Euro placards. However, while watching another, I saw that anything you do do alter the width on most of them adds the placards unfortunately. I really wish Giants could make this optional later down the road. It doesn't make much sense to have an American map covered with equipment carrying European placards and signage. Not saying get rid of those placards all together as that would not be fair to the European crowd. At least give the option like BSM did with the Massey pack tho. Hopefully some modders out there will submit some American styled tractors and combines, but it didn't happen in FS17 that I can recall, so who knows.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

The fact sheet today the case harvester has the European signs, but the header has the American signs, or do long things like that have those signs in Europe?
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

jamesadams933 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:14 pm The fact sheet today the case harvester has the European signs, but the header has the American signs, or do long things like that have those signs in Europe?

Yeah it makes no sense. I hope most of these are easily removable in GE for PC players.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Yeah, I saw those too on the streams. I agree on the placecards options by adding design type American/European rather than by removing whole. but unfortunately, it's just abit too late since the game is already distributed and ready to release. Unless I'm wrong and GIANTS could implement that in the future updates only if they heard us out.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I'm sure they could add it in a patch, in 17 they added more tire options in a patch