Black lines running through all maps

BeefStew1332

Black lines running through all maps

Post by BeefStew1332 »

Ive recently downloaded FS22 on my PC, before this I only played fs22 on console. On any map I try to play, several of these big obnoxious flickering lines appear which travel across the whole map. I am not sure if this issue has already been discussed (ive looked for a solution but no one seems to have one) or whatever, but Im just chucking the question out here anyway. And yes I am running the game on a very low spec PC, hence the very low graphics settings. Im fairly certain the bad PC is the reason for this glitch, but Im hoping someone has a solution.

Cheers

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Technical Support" ("Community Corner" is intended for sharing pictures and videos of the game with the community).
Guil

Re: Black lines running through all maps

Post by Guil »

I'd say it's a shader issue and not something you can fix without changing parts in the pc
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

This issue could also be caused by buggy drivers. But without knowing more about the setup it will be next to impossible for others to help.

Therefore please post the log.txt of the game (see the link "log.txt" in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Could try to delete the shadercache folder in my documents/ my games/ farming simulator folder
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...