Broken save, only when Premium Expansion is selected

GamoByte

Broken save, only when Premium Expansion is selected

Post by GamoByte »

Good evening

I seem to have an issue with my one map, I load it up but then I can't to anything.
I tried the usual of not loading any mods and that does allow me to play on the map,
I then load each mod separately and see which one gives the issue and I found that if I load the map with just the Premium Expansion loaded it produces the same issue.

The log displays the following:

Code: Select all

Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
scripts/specializations/PalletFiller.lua(1038) : attempt to call method 'getFillUnitFreeCapacity' (a nil value)

I have no idea what is causing this, as it only happens on this one map.
If I load another save with all the same mods/dlcs there is no problem
Attachments
log.txt
(305.51 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
UncleRico

Re: Broken save, only when Premium Expansion is selected

Post by UncleRico »

More than likely that map isn’t set up for anymore fruits and that dlc adds more
GamoByte

Post by GamoByte »

Thanks for responding, but that is not the case. I previously played on the same save and had a harvest of carrots.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

GamoByte wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:37 am Thanks for responding, but that is not the case. I previously played on the same save and had a harvest of carrots.
Have you added mods since then?
GamoByte

Post by GamoByte »

No, I have not.
In the meantime I have been trying to figure out what is going on.
I first thought it was the boxes of carrots that were on my farm, so I edited those out. That gave me another big issue, so I had to restore an older backup.
Then I thought maybe it is not the boxes but something else, so I edited out the harvester that has the boxes (the GCCI one). That solved the issue, but gives more questions...
Was it the harvester or was it the empty boxes I left on it?

Anyway thank you for getting me thinking when you said it adds more fruit, as it made me think it also adds more equipment