Monette Farm possible problem

Kamoore65536

Monette Farm possible problem

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I am playing on a PS5 and am unable to unload at Swift Market & Monette Seeds. At the market I get no unload here indication and when I left click the information icon it says unload lumber here. The Monette seeds unloading Icons have collisions that won't let me even get my trailer over them. Is anyone else having this problem?

@!&^%$ spellchecker. Monette keeps getting changed to Monte.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Decriptus

Re: Monette Farm possible problem

Post by Decriptus »

I attempted to have a combine drive to a field with a worker...$200 later I realized he was still sitting at the shop (I was baling and not paying attention....not sure if this is the map or a problem since the last patch, first time I've tried it. And the field at the top right (starting corn field) the AI can't find the field when he's knee deep in corn lol.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Also the crop planting windows are not correct for a Sasky map. Needs to be the same as the south Sask map
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Another example of someone possibly loving the map, but not be able to plant at proper times seems to really bother me.
MISSING THE GEO’S
FarmingDrummer

Post by FarmingDrummer »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:12 pm I am playing on a PS5 and am unable to unload at Swift Market & Monette Seeds. At the market I get no unload here indication and when I left click the information icon it says unload lumber here. The Monette seeds unloading Icons have collisions that won't let me even get my trailer over them. Is anyone else having this problem?

@!&^%$ spellchecker. Monette keeps getting changed to Monte.
I’m playing on PC with the same problem. Can’t unload any product to the farmers market
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Same problem here. On PC. This is the part I hate about playing on new maps. Wish they would throughly test them before posting them.
CWCruisin18
Old Guy just wanting to have some fun on the farm
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

CWCruisin18 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:52 pm Same problem here. On PC. This is the part I hate about playing on new maps. Wish they would throughly test them before posting them.
Disappointing when the map came out in May and nothings been done with it as far as updates go
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Well I will be placing this map on the back burner till I see an update come out. Moving on to American Fall map.
CWCruisin18
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

CWCruisin18 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:59 pm Well I will be placing this map on the back burner till I see an update come out. Moving on to American Fall map.
I just tested it and both sell points work fine. I just put 1500 mods in my folder also and they still worked so unless you’re running a really broken mod I doubt it’s a conflict either. You have to press a button (on pc it’s R) on the ! to sell logs at the market. As far as crops I dumped of wheat at both with Bcbuhlers live bottom and was prompted. You’re either doing something wrong or have a bad mod.
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

I can dump with any other dump style trailer. Bottom dumps don’t work.
CWCruisin18
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

CWCruisin18 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:16 am I can dump with any other dump style trailer. Bottom dumps don’t work.
Well then you should state that. The seed place dumps belly’s just fine but the market doesn’t a simple test of raising the terrain a tiny bit makes it ok for dumping. So basically the trigger is to high. But only barely so it’s likely some trailers will work which is probably the actual reason the issue hasn’t been addressed. So, are you going to report this to mappers paradise or just hope someone else does?

On a side note if you’re here still subbie or mappers paradise this is a fantastic looking map. I would love to see you do a 4x or 16x Canadian, Minnesotan, or North Dakotan map it would be epic.
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try to raise the terrain a bit. Not to savvy on how to submit errors to modders. A lot of them use Facebook to report errors but I don’t use Facebook.
CWCruisin18
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

CWCruisin18 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:45 pm Thank you for your suggestions. I will try to raise the terrain a bit. Not to savvy on how to submit errors to modders. A lot of them use Facebook to report errors but I don’t use Facebook.
Fair enough, I messaged them on Facebook for you
cs12

Post by cs12 »

ps5 howe do i get the manure out of the cattle barn. i paced a manure heap ext beside the barn it will not fill. the barn shows 0 liters but the main sceen it shows 7355 liters
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Skidsteer, telehandler or tractor with front loader I would guess.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick