My savegame disapear after evry time i save

Fjosnissen

My savegame disapear after evry time i save

Post by Fjosnissen »

When i save my game and exit it, it disapear from my savegame slot every time and i need to use the savegame backup each time but i lose close to 1 hour of gameplay everytime. Have anyone encounter the same problem?
norfolk farmer

Re: My savegame disapear after evry time i save

Post by norfolk farmer »

Some 3rd party mods were released which had some kind of virus in them to do this, not saying it is the case for you but what happens in a fresh save with an empty mod folder.
Fjosnissen

Post by Fjosnissen »

i have reduced my mods and it didnt disapear but does anyone now what mod is causing this
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

There were many released some of which were pickup trucks. Hard to say which ones exactly.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Fjosnissen wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:59 pm i have reduced my mods and it didnt disapear but does anyone now what mod is causing this
Ok, then you already narrowed it down.
Search those mods you removed for any .lua files. Those are scripts run by the game and can contain the function to delete your savegame.

If you are unsure if the script you found is trustworthy and needed by the specific mod or one of those dangerous scripts, post a link to the mod or the contents of the script here.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker