Issues with the Farming Simulator League

The Forum for all things FSL.
robertmo

Issues with the Farming Simulator League

Post by robertmo »

I can't play in training mode or online mode because the game doesn't allow me to select a tractor or position; it just starts automatically.
Last edited by robertmo on Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
SalabhBhamri

Re: Farming Simulator League i have problem

Post by SalabhBhamri »

Here are a couple things to try:

Check Server Settings: Some league servers might have pre-assigned tractors and positions for training or online modes. Double-check the server settings or ask the league admins if this is the case.

Bug Fix Options: If it's not a server setting, there could be a bug at play. Here are some potential solutions:

Restart the game: Sometimes a simple restart can clear up glitches.
Verify game files: This checks for corrupted files and attempts to fix them (Steam Library > Farming Simulator 22 > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files).
Update drivers: Make sure your graphics card drivers are up-to-date.
Community Resources: If none of those work, check the Farming Simulator League forums or communities. Search for "auto start bug" or similar issues. Other players might have encountered and solved the same problem.

Let me know if you try these and still have trouble. We can dig a bit deeper then!
robertmo

Re: Farming Simulator League i have problem

Post by robertmo »

SalabhBhamri wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:38 am Here are a couple things to try:

Check Server Settings: Some league servers might have pre-assigned tractors and positions for training or online modes. Double-check the server settings or ask the league admins if this is the case.

Bug Fix Options: If it's not a server setting, there could be a bug at play. Here are some potential solutions:

Restart the game: Sometimes a simple restart can clear up glitches.
Verify game files: This checks for corrupted files and attempts to fix them (Steam Library > Farming Simulator 22 > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files).
Update drivers: Make sure your graphics card drivers are up-to-date.
Community Resources: If none of those work, 192.168.1.1 10.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 check the Farming Simulator League forums or communities. Search for "auto start bug" or similar issues. Other players might have encountered and solved the same problem.

Let me know if you try these and still have trouble. We can dig a bit deeper then!
Thank you!