AI worker

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
sorinL

AI worker

Post by sorinL »

Hello everyone,

I have a tractor mod for which the AI worker does not work. When I press H, after less than a second I get this message, ‘AI worker B, C, E.. has completed their task!’

This happens only for one specific tractor mod that I have, regardless of the map or the field that I play. The rest of the tractor mods that I have work fine on any map or field

Do you know why this happens? I know I could use another tractor, but I really like this one, and I would like to fix this issue.
This is what I have in the xml file, at the <ai> section
LS-Lara

Re: AI worker

Post by LS-Lara »

I assume that the AI's security clearance isn't high enough to operate this "top secret" tractor.

Seriously: how should we be able to help you if you don't even tell us which mod you are actually talking about?
Der Sinn des Lebens ist:
29.61%

Mein Traktor:
Base:
HP Pavilion 690-03xx
Core i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
2x Benq GL2450H
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Custom:
2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 C16 XMP 2.0
Samsung NVMe M.2 970 EVO Plus 500GB
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Logitech G203 Prodigy
Logitech Wireless F710
sorinL

Re: AI worker

Post by sorinL »

What? Is not a top secret mod, I wanted to say that this happens only to this specific mod, all the other are working just fine. It's nothing special about it, is just a mod that I would like to make it work.
I tried to describe the problem that I have. I am new to modding, I don't even know where to look for the problem.

I cannot attach the full archive, so I will attach the xml file.

If I have to attach other files, please let me know.
Attachments
UTB.xml
(29.56 KiB) Downloaded 21 times