Mods not downloading

mikesfarming

Re: Mods not downloading

Post by mikesfarming »

xWORMxo wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:37 am Happening to me also since the game updated last week..

I reset my Xbox cache, reinstalled the entire game. Lost all my mods that had been previously downloaded and used on game saves. Now I can’t install anything or play the game at all
Yes it seems to be happening to many i see other social platforms, I had it going on for weeks now on my Xbox, unable to download anything over 10mbs. Have been in contact with giants and they said their aware of the problem. So hold off from reinstalling again or wasting time with too many processes or tactics like I have!
Whitewolf06

Post by Whitewolf06 »

mikesfarming wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:40 am
xWORMxo wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:37 am Happening to me also since the game updated last week..

I reset my Xbox cache, reinstalled the entire game. Lost all my mods that had been previously downloaded and used on game saves. Now I can’t install anything or play the game at all
Yes it seems to be happening to many i see other social platforms, I had it going on for weeks now on my Xbox, unable to download anything over 10mbs. Have been in contact with giants and they said their aware of the problem. So hold off from reinstalling again or wasting time with too many processes or tactics like I have!
They're aware of it, but have they said when there may be a fix?
Muppetworth

Post by Muppetworth »

I've had the exact same issue for weeks on Xbox Series X. I can sometimes download smaller mods OK but maps never work. I've tried reinstalling the game & have plenty of available space. I contacted GIANTS support but they couldn't help & just sent me to this forum. It's so disappointing.
Heavyuser

Post by Heavyuser »

I have the same issue. I can download all the extras that the maps require but I can not download the map itself. It's not just the maps either some trucks and other machinery will fail also. Does anyone know when this may be resolved?
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

I think they just did something new to mess it up even more. Now I’m having a lot of issues getting a 36 mb equipment mod. Stays at 0% sometimes, uninstall, install, very slow increment of % downloaded, then at ~90% it just goes blank and uninstalls without even a failed or retry notification.