Claas scorpion 7040 attatchents ?

2011bx25guy

Claas scorpion 7040 attatchents ?

Post by 2011bx25guy »

Hello fellow simulated farmers. I am new to this game and have only been addicted to it for about a week now. Well with the addiction I have also developed a desire to download mods to get some new items for the game. With doing so I downloaded the Claas scorpion 7040 Varipower and bought it in game but now have no attachments that work with it. I was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to lead me to a link or site that I can get the attachments from it would be greatly appreciated.
Nina

Re: Claas scorpion 7040 attatchents ?

Post by Nina »

check other similar equipment. harvesters can usualy share heads, FEL that extend can share tools usualy, and I beleive the ones that dont extend can share their tools. just cant share big X heads with harvesters or tools between the two styles of FEL.
ceebee501

Post by ceebee501 »

It uses the fendt forks if im not mistaken, did you get the newest version as well? it was updated about 2 weeks ago.
Col.Neville

Post by Col.Neville »

they fix it? because i tried to use it and there were a bunch of model errors missing faces, no vertexes that would crop up from time to time crashing the game. i was using any of the telescoping loader attachments they work on it.
ceebee501

Post by ceebee501 »

Col.Neville wrote:they fix it? because i tried to use it and there were a bunch of model errors missing faces, no vertexes that would crop up from time to time crashing the game. i was using any of the telescoping loader attachments they work on it.
Yup works really well: http://www.ls2013.com/farming-simulator ... v-2-2.html
GNiessen

Post by GNiessen »

I still have issues with the Shovel. It seems that it works fine when I first buy it. But after saving and restarting, then the game crashes as soon as the Shovel is viewed. I get nothing in the log to show what the issue is. If I sell the shovel, before I switch to the Scorpion, I can again use the saved game. If I use the deutzFrontloaderSilageFork it works fine. So I am guessing it is the Shovel. I also tried the Kockschaufel and it has the same problem, plus a few others.
Col.Neville

Post by Col.Neville »

thats the same problems i was having. might wanna try just using the standard issue shovel for the agrovector with it. i do like it better than the one that came with the game.