Shooting Star

quadsimfarmer

Shooting Star

Post by quadsimfarmer »

Has anyone seen a shooting star in the game before? I was standing near the east of field 18 at just after midnight when I saw a greenish streak go toward the east southeast. I've looked around the mountains by the milk company, but haven't found anything. I wonder if it lands or just shoots across the sky. I'm over 224 hours in the game and haven't seen this before.
isycz

Re: Shooting Star

Post by isycz »

I saw a shooting farmer once. He was angrily popping crows eating his sugar plums. But that was west of field 6, midday-ish :sadnew:
Wevee

Post by Wevee »

quadsimfarmer wrote:Has anyone seen a shooting star in the game before? I was standing near the east of field 18 at just after midnight when I saw a greenish streak go toward the east southeast. I've looked around the mountains by the milk company, but haven't found anything. I wonder if it lands or just shoots across the sky. I'm over 224 hours in the game and haven't seen this before.
Yes, there is a meteor in game that drops. There was a post here before about it but I cannot search for it anymore, for a little more info on it, take a look at this page http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=123996.0
quadsimfarmer

Post by quadsimfarmer »

Thanks for the link, I think I'll be doing more hunting around Hagenstedt. I searched for a shooting star thread on here as well and didn't find anything. I think threads are removed when they are too old.
-bh-

Post by -bh- »

Go to field 23 and walk southeast of it near the edge of the map. You'll find what you're looking for. I'd post a screenshot but I don't want to spoil it for you.
sfy

Post by sfy »

i thought i saw something, went by before i could get a good look at it. wonder what other nifty little tricks they have in line for us.