Playing with 0 hired workers

Fletcher117

Playing with 0 hired workers

Post by Fletcher117 »

I find playing with no extra hired work is alot more fun. Your thoughts?
sfy

Re: Playing with 0 hired workers

Post by sfy »

kind of depends on the situation. when you have 3 or 4 fields all ready at once, hired help can be useful if only to run the harvester while i do the trailer and clean up stuff to get the field ready for the next crop. some fields, like 1 and 40, the BIG ones, would be tough to do it solo.
Paradox28

Post by Paradox28 »

depends on how small you keep the operation but if you get a lot going on..namely, cattle while also harvesting for sale...it'd be hard to keep up with everything. Once I get enough money, I do leave the clock on 15x or 5x, though.
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

Fletcher117 wrote:I find playing with no extra hired work is alot more fun. Your thoughts?
Yes, if you know enough brained players to farm with.
Fletcher117

Post by Fletcher117 »

usually its just me, sometimes ill pop on MP and let a few join tho i save every 5 min that way. incase some *$#%§* uses the cultivator and runs through a harvest field lol
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

Fletcher117 wrote:usually its just me, sometimes ill pop on MP and let a few join tho i save every 5 min that way. incase some *$#%§* uses the cultivator and runs through a harvest field lol
That's exactly the same thing that i kept doing for a long time... then someone logged in, picked all my wool pallet and moved em on top of a mountain.

I ragequited that game and never played again...

Maybe with the patch all those things will happen less frequently cos of the MPfixes.
Fletcher117

Post by Fletcher117 »

giacdegiac wrote:
Fletcher117 wrote:usually its just me, sometimes ill pop on MP and let a few join tho i save every 5 min that way. incase some *$#%§* uses the cultivator and runs through a harvest field lol
That's exactly the same thing that i kept doing for a long time... then someone logged in, picked all my wool pallet and moved em on top of a mountain.

I ragequited that game and never played again...

Maybe with the patch all those things will happen less frequently cos of the MPfixes.

LOL that has happened to me too. that or a guy once took my mowing tractors and moved them to the opposite side of the map.

Or when a person just hits TAB then Q to unattach everything....pretty annoying when you start to move and your tippers dont lol
Top Soil

Post by Top Soil »

I had a guy steal the golf carts and ram them into the rocks, never did get those stupid things moved as I didn't want to reset all vehicles and spend an hour putting everything back where they go.

Anothing gomer planted a couple big fields while tapping the O key, so it was planted with little squares of everything, including grass - so I have to re-plow the whole field.

In general, I found open multiplayer to be a magnet for idiots and griefers, but did eventually find a couple guys who were good fun to play with, at which point I put a password on and played until they stopped logging in.
Fletcher117

Post by Fletcher117 »

Top Soil wrote:I had a guy steal the golf carts and ram them into the rocks, never did get those stupid things moved as I didn't want to reset all vehicles and spend an hour putting everything back where they go.

Anothing gomer planted a couple big fields while tapping the O key, so it was planted with little squares of everything, including grass - so I have to re-plow the whole field.

In general, I found open multiplayer to be a magnet for idiots and griefers, but did eventually find a couple guys who were good fun to play with, at which point I put a password on and played until they stopped logging in.

The field one with patches of different crops literally almost made me pi** myself in laughter
LT_Mor

Post by LT_Mor »

there is no way this will be good to my play style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBNfBr3Il7M
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

LT_Mor wrote:there is no way this will be good to my play style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBNfBr3Il7M
What is the frontal extension at 1:30 ?
isycz

Post by isycz »

giacdegiac wrote:What is the frontal extension at 1:30 ?
http://www.ls2013.com/farming-simulator ... -0-mp.html