Speeding Up a Combine

eagle927

Speeding Up a Combine

Post by eagle927 »

If a combine goes to slow in 3rd gear and you want to speed it up what one must do to get at least 20mpr. :gamer:
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: Speeding Up a Combine

Post by bassaddict »

For small corrections you can use the maxRpm values (each value for one speed level). For bigger corrections you should use the gearRatios, but in that case, you have to reconfigure all speed settings.
eagle927

Post by eagle927 »

what folder is the maxRpm value in so I can make a very small correction so my crops won't die on me.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

That's all in the XML file of the mod.
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

If you're not interested into modding you cuold try to use this: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... mod_id=130 to speed up your workers.
Last edited by giacdegiac on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt.Ass
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Cpt.Ass »

giacdegiac wrote:If you're not interested into modding you cuold try to use this: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... mod_id=130
that doesnt make them go faster like he wants.. he want more max speed than it got now..
Steam: mikerowe666 - feel free to add me.
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

Cpt.Ass wrote:
giacdegiac wrote:If you're not interested into modding you cuold try to use this: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... mod_id=130
that doesnt make them go faster like he wants.. he want more max speed than it got now..
Corrected, thanks.
eagle927

Post by eagle927 »

Are you kidding I would love to learn how to mod I have the time to mod if I knew how I wished I had someone that would teach me. :search: :hmm:
Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

eagle927 wrote:Are you kidding I would love to learn how to mod I have the time to mod if I knew how I wished I had someone that would teach me. :search: :hmm:
Google and Youtube would be your best pals then :smileynew:

But just open the .xml file for the combiner or tractor you wanna edit, try raise the rpm with a 100 or so for each time till you get what you like.
Just remember to use a modded one as the ingame will cut you off from multiplayer as its not the same as the rest of us got then.
eagle927

Post by eagle927 »

Thanks will give it a shot .
Voidheartd

Post by Voidheartd »

eagle927 wrote:what folder is the maxRpm value in so I can make a very small correction so my crops won't die on me.
Why are your crops dieing on you? Are you not turning the speed back down when they are ready?
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Don't fiddle with all those settings, they will break the MP game. Just download and use the ESL mod from the mod hub. Applies an ESL to ALL machines.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
Cpt.Ass

Post by Cpt.Ass »

mayoollie wrote:Don't fiddle with all those settings, they will break the MP game. Just download and use the ESL mod from the mod hub. Applies an ESL to ALL machines.
it still wont make his combiner faster!