Painfully Obvious N00b Question

CowGirl

Painfully Obvious N00b Question

Post by CowGirl »

I'm asking this question from a TES/Sims fan perspective. Is it remotely possible to add more of an RPG element to the game with your character? i.e. does a mod exist that adds an interior to your farmhouse and allows your character to enter the house? This would be nice to have to let your char take shelter (from the rain) or just go indoors at nightime.

An interior like this would be more along the lines of a GTA styled interior where your char would have limited ability to use certain things. So there would be a blue circle in front of the front door, which would allow your character to walk over to it and access the modded interior.

You char would be able to sleep? sit down relax? perhaps even eat?? :lol: But may something more simplistic like what the protagonist characters can do inside their homes in GTA V.

It would be blast if such an interior mod could allow full interaction with objects (the way the Sims or Skyrim/TES games permit you to). Has any modder ever attempted anything like this?
sfy

Re: Painfully Obvious N00b Question

Post by sfy »

simple answer....nope. nothing like that out there.

there may have been a modder who tried to provide a house interior, though i never saw or heard of one personally.

but eating, sitting, sleeping.....sorry, no.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

CowGirl wrote:.................An interior like this would be more along the lines of a GTA styled interior where your char would have limited ability to use certain things. So there would be a blue circle in front of the front door, which would allow your character to walk over to it and access the modded interior.

You char would be able to sleep? sit down relax? perhaps even eat??
If you want all the amenities of home, perhaps The Sims is a game better suited for you.
Farming Simulator accomplishes what it prescribes, farming, pure and simple.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

Newb to the FS games to, hoping to have FS15 sometime soon in my hands though.

Although the game is about straight farming, it also depicts the life of a farmer somewhat.
Something that i found missing in the FS13 demo was sleeping, it is about the only thing that could have been put in the game.
It could be made as simple as an ingame option you could turn on/off, make the house open with a bedroom in it and thats that.

I mean what farmer works 24/7? :lol:
joldfarmer

Post by joldfarmer »

There is a mod that has a placeable house that you can go inside and look around with tv on you can sit down on the couch
joldfarmer

Post by joldfarmer »

Here is the house Placeable villa (villa Placeable v1) (FS2013MODS)
CowGirl

Post by CowGirl »

gerbiepiep wrote:Newb to the FS games to, hoping to have FS15 sometime soon in my hands though.

Although the game is about straight farming, it also depicts the life of a farmer somewhat.
Something that i found missing in the FS13 demo was sleeping, it is about the only thing that could have been put in the game.
It could be made as simple as an ingame option you could turn on/off, make the house open with a bedroom in it and thats that.

I mean what farmer works 24/7? :lol:
Basically this. Nothing swanky the extent of Skyrim or The Sims interiors. :lol:
CowGirl

Post by CowGirl »

joldfarmer wrote:Here is the house Placeable villa (villa Placeable v1) (FS2013MODS)
Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for *thumbsup*