straw bales

44MagnuM

straw bales

Post by 44MagnuM »

Where in Farm Simulator 2013 Titanium , Westbridge Hills map can straw bales be sold, or am I wasting my time ? I hadn't planned on mixing feed for cattle !
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: straw bales

Post by bassaddict »

At the shed just near the chicken zone.
44MagnuM

Post by 44MagnuM »

Is there a door that will open, or do yo just stack in front of the buildings in the yard?
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

There's no door. That shed is open and there's a little bit of straw in front of/in the shed on the floor, IIRC.
44MagnuM

Post by 44MagnuM »

There are no open doors on any of the buildings at the Farm yard except the 2 big equipment sheds I've watched the videos and the building referred to is not there !
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

44MagnuM wrote:There are no open doors on any of the buildings at the Farm yard except the 2 big equipment sheds I've watched the videos and the building referred to is not there !
Go to your chicken coop and look straight north. You'll see an open barn with straw on the ground in front of it.
Is it possible you missed an update of the titanium addon? http://www.landwirtschafts-simulator.de ... hp?lang=en Scroll down a bit.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
44MagnuM

Post by 44MagnuM »

Thank you very much ! Will check it out after work
44MagnuM

Post by 44MagnuM »

The up date finally kicked in and now sell bales at the shed by the chicken coop ! Thank you to all for your patience and assistance !