mods running out of gas

k123

mods running out of gas

Post by k123 »

every time i get a mod, I buy it I get in and start driving as soon as I start driving it runs out of gas, how do I fix this?
tallguy40

Re: mods running out of gas

Post by tallguy40 »

buy better gas. check for leaks
fsmodding

Post by fsmodding »

k123 wrote:every time i get a mod, I buy it I get in and start driving as soon as I start driving it runs out of gas, how do I fix this?
in the vehicles xml find the fuel usage and lower the value, look at the default vehicles for a starting point.
k123

Post by k123 »

where is the vehicle xml and what are default vehicles
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

k123 wrote:every time i get a mod, I buy it I get in and start driving as soon as I start driving it runs out of gas, how do I fix this?
start using diesel instead? sorry, couldn't resist.

In all seriousness you are either getting very bad mods or you have a mod conflict, almost certainly the latter. changing the xml files will fix the root problem, somehting in an existing mod is causing the problem.
fsmodding

Post by fsmodding »

ilovetrains wrote:
start using diesel instead? sorry, couldn't resist.

In all seriousness you are either getting very bad mods or you have a mod conflict, almost certainly the latter. changing the xml files will fix the root problem, somehting in an existing mod is causing the problem.
well i have seen this many times when people poorly convert 13 mods.. the fuel usages have been changes a lot, in 13 game fuel usage was around 6-10 but now in 15 its more like 0.** ... look in the mod zip then open the xml file, also open the game default xml for a tractor and look at thats fuel usage.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

try deleting your mods and in the worst case, re instal your game?

You could add your mods than one by one and check witch one has the problem.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi: