Another Mod Error

wolf713

Another Mod Error

Post by wolf713 »

Hi all
I'm constantly trying to keep my log 'mod error free' but I'm having a hard time understanding it and sometimes finding the mod that the error pertains to. Here is an
example:

Register vehicle type: Stoll_Wood_Table.StrawFork
Register vehicle type: TA77.transam
Register vehicle type: TelehandlerConveyor.Conveyor
Register vehicle type: Thor_head.THOR_head
Register vehicle type: VWKaefer1973.kaefer73
Register vehicle type: VWTransporter1972.vwt2bpritsche
Error: Not all prerequisites of specialization fuelTrailer are fulfilled
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0))

1.) Does this error pertain to the VWTransporter 1972 since it's listed below it?
2.) Can't find a 'fuel Trailer' or anything the relates to it anywhere in my mods.
3.) Are there any good guidelines on how to interpret the log? You tube? .pdf file? Articles in the forum or other?

Sure would like to learn more about it.

As always, thanks for your help

Wolf
fsmodding

Re: Another Mod Error

Post by fsmodding »

wolf713 wrote:Hi all
I'm constantly trying to keep my log 'mod error free' but I'm having a hard time understanding it and sometimes finding the mod that the error pertains to. Here is an
example:

Register vehicle type: Stoll_Wood_Table.StrawFork
Register vehicle type: TA77.transam
Register vehicle type: TelehandlerConveyor.Conveyor
Register vehicle type: Thor_head.THOR_head
Register vehicle type: VWKaefer1973.kaefer73
Register vehicle type: VWTransporter1972.vwt2bpritsche
Error: Not all prerequisites of specialization fuelTrailer are fulfilled
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0))

1.) Does this error pertain to the VWTransporter 1972 since it's listed below it?
2.) Can't find a 'fuel Trailer' or anything the relates to it anywhere in my mods.
3.) Are there any good guidelines on how to interpret the log? You tube? .pdf file? Articles in the forum or other?

Sure would like to learn more about it.

As always, thanks for your help

Wolf
1.) Yes this is True, the Mods Load in alphabetical order , any errors Found will be Listed directly below, then the game Moves to the next mod..
2.) Maybe this mod was creative as a service type vehicle and has a included fuel trigger, without looking at the mod i could not give you an exact answer to this.
3.) Nope not really, just reading the Log line for line, the errors are pretty self explanatory and then if your unsure the forum is here..