[FS17] Feedback

BullFarmer

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by BullFarmer »

The only issues with bushes on standard maps, is when you put a greenhouse on them the bushes show through, and you can't get rid of them so if you want to expand or join fields you may end up with bushes in the middle of your new field.

Anyway, FS17 is looking so much better now that more details are being released.
I see that the latest factsheet says the Steyr Terrus CVT tractor is in the game, I wonder if the Case Optum 270 and 300, and New Holland T7-290 and 315 tractors will be in the game too?
Theoretically it is not hard to do as all 3 models would be the same performance and capability, just a different skin effectively.

Looks like we will have a HUGE choice on vehicles and machinery to use, I am really looking forward to this!
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

has anyone heard if the different wheel packages mean anything? duallies, row crop wheels, or standard wheels. I guess I am not sure if there are any additional ones, maybe a track option. but from what I have saw the physics in this game would make tire choice completely irrelevant from a physics standpoint, just purely cosmetic. any input?
Gaming PC
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:has anyone heard if the different wheel packages mean anything? duallies, row crop wheels, or standard wheels. I guess I am not sure if there are any additional ones, maybe a track option. but from what I have saw the physics in this game would make tire choice completely irrelevant from a physics standpoint, just purely cosmetic. any input?
Earlier in this thread, Stigei mentioned that 'vehicle physics' and 'tyre traction simulation' have been inproved, but it will be interesting to see if changing the wheels makes a difference or not.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:has anyone heard if the different wheel packages mean anything? duallies, row crop wheels, or standard wheels. I guess I am not sure if there are any additional ones, maybe a track option. but from what I have saw the physics in this game would make tire choice completely irrelevant from a physics standpoint, just purely cosmetic. any input?
You mean like if a tractor has duallies will all wheels have tire tracks, then yes, in there first game play video the challenger 4x4 tractor has dual tire tracks, but if you mean like customizing you tractor with different wheels, then idk ive seen dual wheels, and wheel weights, but you can equip them with duals.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Xtrememaster wrote:I have a next question to giants-software for the Menus in the shop..

In FS15 you had a Menu specially for mods where the mods or extra content shows up.. What i hated about that was that the content didnt showed up on the main menu shop page when you looked on type of equipment. So every time you had to move to that specially mod tab / menu folder.
If you install the following mod all mods will show up on the main shop menu alongside the standard machinery: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/nomodview
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
SEANMG42

Post by SEANMG42 »

BullFarmer wrote:Anyway, FS17 is looking so much better now that more details are being released.
I see that the latest factsheet says the Steyr Terrus CVT tractor is in the game, I wonder if the Case Optum 270 and 300, and New Holland T7-290 and 315 tractors will be in the game too?
Theoretically it is not hard to do as all 3 models would be the same performance and capability, just a different skin effectively.
There is a New Holland T7 HD exclusive for playstation preorder.

Edit don_apple: Fixed quoting
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

SEANMG42 wrote:
BullFarmer wrote:Anyway, FS17 is looking so much better now that more details are being released.
There is a New Holland T7 HD exclusive for playstation preorder.
i hope the normal t7 will be in the game and if not i think it is a bit unfair as i play on pc and i try to play the game as vanilla without mods but i do have a couple
playing on pc
aalbyto77

Re: [LS17] Feedback

Post by aalbyto77 »

Good morning everyone, I am a regular player from the first versone framing simulator, I followed every evolution and if I'm being sicero I expected that in 2017 the means were also struggling with the mud and soil changes in real time ... for but now we do not see anything like that unfortunately ....

Edit don_apple: Moved post to the english FS17 Feedback thread
Racn

Post by Racn »

Will FS 17 have option for seperate or combined axsis so gas and brake peddles work properlY? (my biggest hang up for the whole series)
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Racn wrote:Will FS 17 have option for seperate or combined axsis so gas and brake peddles work properlY? (my biggest hang up for the whole series)
Yes: viewtopic.php?f=831&t=93693&p=717774#p717774
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Danny844

Post by Danny844 »

BullFarmer wrote:The only issues with bushes on standard maps, is when you put a greenhouse on them the bushes show through, and you can't get rid of them so if you want to expand or join fields you may end up with bushes in the middle of your new field.

Anyway, FS17 is looking so much better now that more details are being released.

Looks like we will have a HUGE choice on vehicles and machinery to use, I am really looking forward to this!
Yes that is what I meant on original maps the bushes still come through structures when you place them. At least I'm not the only 1 seeing it :lol:
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

I hope that the classic pack for fs17 gets updated with the mf tea20 because i love that tractor
Last edited by ninus17 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
playing on pc
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

BullFarmer wrote:
Earlier in this thread, Stigei mentioned that 'vehicle physics' and 'tyre traction simulation' have been inproved, but it will be interesting to see if changing the wheels makes a difference or not.
Well duallies are basically add traction, flotation and better weight distribution under loads in real life, but if the physics of the game doesnt have any "conditions" that would require them then they would virtually be just cosmetic. row crop tires are so you don't damage crops after they are planted, but there isn't crop damage so thats irrelevant. i was just wondering. I read most of the thread, but i know i must have missed a few pages. I guess we will just have to find out.
Gaming PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:
BullFarmer wrote:
Well duallies are basically add traction, flotation and better weight distribution under loads in real life, but if the physics of the game doesnt have any "conditions" that would require them then they would virtually be just cosmetic. row crop tires are so you don't damage crops after they are planted, but there isn't crop damage so thats irrelevant. i was just wondering. I read most of the thread, but i know i must have missed a few pages. I guess we will just have to find out.
Well so far, i seen standard, narrow, wide, duals, and wheel weight, but an awesome addition the added was tire pressure which is well awesome, but who knows maybe they'll have more in the future, we'll have to wait and see.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Will the Collector's Edition be released in the USA?!? I would love to buy it! :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt