[US] Triple C Farms needs farmhands!

nic8895

[US] Triple C Farms needs farmhands!

Post by nic8895 »

Hello,

Welcome to Triple C Farms. I currently have 6 slots available on a dedicated server, but more could be added later on. My server should be up 24/7. If you find that it's down, wait about 5 minutes, as I'm most likely refreshing it or making a change, and it will be right back up. I have the ability to remote monitor the server, so it shouldn't see any issues. Also, the server is located in the United States, so that should help cut down on latency issues for American players.

Server Info:

1. Autosave every 30 minutes
2. Located in the United States
3. 24/7 uptime
4. Max 6 players (currently, may be upgraded later if needed)
5. Separate bank account
6. English is primary language
7. TeamSpeak or Discord

What we do:

1. Farm!
2. Silage
3. Dairy
4. Soybean
5. Anything you want to do!

What you get:

1. Freedom to do as you please
2. Separate accounts - Keep the money you earn from harvesting fields
3. Purchase fuel, seed, animals, and equipment
4. Free reign outside of being able to sell my vehicles and reset them to home.

Short and sweet. Come on the server, see a field that needs work? Work on it. Want to cut grass? Cut it. Want to do some logging? Cut down some trees. Need some funds to purchase tools? Ask for money.

For now, there is no password on the server. Once I've found a few dedicated players who would like to form a "virtual farm" (akin to Virtual Airlines for Flight Sims), I will put a password on the server and share TeamSpeak information with those people.

While it's an open lobby, anyone is welcome to join. As I've stated though, the ultimate goal is to find 5 other Farmers who would like a chance to take it more seriously and become a profitable farming enterprise.

To find the server:

Multiplayer -> Join -> International -> Triple C Farms
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It may be easier to type "Triple C" into the search box. Quite a few games up now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Discord: https://discord.gg/NSMs4cE - There is a nice, free app created by the dev available for iOS and Android.

Triple C on the web: http://triplecfarms.cms.vg/
Last edited by nic8895 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davester

Re: [US] Triple C Farms needs farmhands!

Post by Davester »

I can help!
nic8895

Post by nic8895 »

Feel free to hop on and get started! You're welcome to use any available tool to do whatever you'd like.

Davester wrote:I can help!
Lethality

Post by Lethality »

I would love to be apart of your farm and help . still kind of learning but i love plowing fields and what not....
Rico4v4

Post by Rico4v4 »

I'm interested as well.
Farmboy1539

Post by Farmboy1539 »

Tried to jump in but a lot of the mods on your server have updated versions I can't seem to find the old versions.
ren.btg

Post by ren.btg »

I am interested in helping out sounds like we have the same mindset