Edit capacity of slurry storage mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Angryfarmer

Edit capacity of slurry storage mod

Post by Angryfarmer »

i cant seem to find where i can edit the capacity of the slurry storage tank that is available on mod hub. Capacity is 50,000L and seems too low to me. I have looked through the files but seen nothing with capacity listed in xml.
clw2147

Re: Edit capacity of slurry storage mod

Post by clw2147 »

Angryfarmer wrote:i cant seem to find where i can edit the capacity of the slurry storage tank that is available on mod hub. Capacity is 50,000L and seems too low to me. I have looked through the files but seen nothing with capacity listed in xml.
i used giants editor, give me a few min and i'll post some pics
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Angryfarmer wrote:i cant seem to find where i can edit the capacity of the slurry storage tank that is available on mod hub. Capacity is 50,000L and seems too low to me. I have looked through the files but seen nothing with capacity listed in xml.
ok, first unpack and open the .i3d file then expand the list in the screengraph section and select the folder under input(mine says Rohstoff1_DL but not sure if this is the same mod as yours. should still work the same way though) then in the User Attributes section it will say capacity, change this to what ever you want, i set mine to 1,000,000.
save file and repack into a zip file.

Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Thanks appreciate you taking the time. i feel a little foolish tho I should have known it would be in there.
tom42728

Post by tom42728 »

on some of these you can also open up the i3d file with notepad++ and find the capacity and change it there
Platform: PC
Specs: ASUS ROG Strix x570 MB, Ryzen 9 x5950 CPU, 128gig DDR4 Ram and GTX 1660 SC Ultra Graphics Card