La Coronella by Shaba FS

RODHA

Re: La Coronella by Shaba FS

Post by RODHA »

ShabaFS wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:31 pm What kind of problem, I don't know what you mean.
The texture of the edges seems to be blank. May be the picture doesn’t show it clearly or may be you did it that way, I don’t know. I just wanted to let you know.

Btw, thanks to the reduced slot count in console I’m now able to play comfortably and rated it 5 stars because nothing less would be fair.

I’m also quite surprised why no youtuber has started a lets play series. That is an amazing map for a series.

Thank you for your efforts on the map and on the update Shaba :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I thought it looked a little odd too RHODA however it seem to be a manmade storage/ overflow pond so it makes sense it is made to neat dimensions
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

It looks very functional map, but view from the distance isnt really attractive. All fs19 maps lack that, except the holzer map :)
Florish

Post by Florish »

I didnt read it anywhere, but i just started Coronella with Seasons on my PS4, and when i drive my 1255XL Case IH from the shop to the farm, inside the cabin, i have a irritating flickering of textures from the lightning. does anyone else have the same >?
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

The flickering is a known FS19 issue not a map one.
But it seems to be elevated if the map has a water layer beneath the surface layer.
PS5 / FS22
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Fsclub plays on it every once in awhile.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
fefinu

Post by fefinu »

Hi I have a query about composting and would appreciate any help. I can't seem to make it work.

First things first. I have not updated the map to the new version because (a) I was too advanced and (b) there should be another update to fix pellets so might as well wait for that before restarting from scratch. Anyway, as a test I put 4000l of straw in both the main farm bunker and in the compost plant which I own. The biomass level shows 4000l but the compact % remains at 0 even after days. I am either doing something wrong or do I need the new version for composting to work at the plant?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

You have to compact it to 100% and cover it like when doing silage. ^^^^
fefinu

Post by fefinu »

Pardon my noobness but I never did silage. Quite new to this game. By compacting you mean I have to use a tool? Then how do I cover it? Thank you in advance.

Never mind I googled it. Not sure about the cover but will figure it out. Thank you for the info
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

You can just drive over it with a tractor or get a tool from the shop,it’ll be under levellers. i reccomend the holoras roller. When compaction reaches 100% you’ll get the option to cover the bunker
Franckypoolplayer

Post by Franckypoolplayer »

Hi,
We cannot load the digestate which is produced by South biogas. It seems that the loading trigger does not exist, have you already encountered this problem?
pictures of issues : http://prntscr.com/rpjfa5

Another thing :
maybe a problem with display at notrh biogas : http://prntscr.com/rpk54x

Thx in advance
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

Patrick73 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:37 pm If you look to the south of the map at the bottom there is an s bend in the road the flour factory is located there
Thank you for your help, I have now found the flour, cheese and sunflower factories.
I noticed by the main farm a sugar silo. Is there a factory for this?
Xbox One
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

FarmerGerz18 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:36 pm
Patrick73 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:37 pm If you look to the south of the map at the bottom there is an s bend in the road the flour factory is located there
Thank you for your help, I have now found the flour, cheese and sunflower factories.
I noticed by the main farm a sugar silo. Is there a factory for this?
You might watch the MrSealyP walkthrough, there are a lot of changes.

Very nice map ShabaFS, I am going to delete my old save on here and start over with all these improvements.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

RODHA wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:18 am The flickering is a known FS19 issue not a map one.
But it seems to be elevated if the map has a water layer beneath the surface layer.
I noticed that more around the main farm more than anywhere else.it actually caused me to stop playing it. I made a clip where it flashes multiple times in about 30 seconds. I showed to a friend who thought it was lightning.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
nerkags

Post by nerkags »

Hi guys, anyone knows if it possible to remove the fences in this map? I'm on ps4. Thanks in advance.