Vehicles moving all over

chedly_farms

Re: Vehicles moving all over

Post by chedly_farms »

Sooiee wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:26 am Instead of making giants coffee cup maybe they should fix things that don't work properly...... Just saying
Thanks for your excellent insight. Now if you could refrain from posting again, we would all appreciate it.

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:40 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:17 pm So on Osina, I come start my game save and the tlx dump truck is on it’s side.
My inside source tells me the driver may have been on the barley pops when finishing the previous time :biggrin2:
Don't blame it on the new guy. One armed Bill, has an excellent resume.

______

I heard from a not so inside source in the chat section of a youtube stream that supposedly, this issue with the TLX will be fixed for the next update.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
m4pj3cts

Post by m4pj3cts »

Sooiee wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:26 am Instead of making giants coffee cup maybe they should fix things that don't work properly...... Just saying
I am a private modder and the Giants cup mod was my idea.
Have you read the description of the mod? Probably not!

Giants has nothing to do with it, your criticism is not justified.

Mwal wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:33 am
Sooiee wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:26 am
They didn’t make a coffee cup....

And for everyone complaining about it some of us do like quirky little things that add visual objects to the game because they add depth and contrast to the normally boring shop I have and make it look like my farmer actually does something on the farm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:21 pm
Thanks for your excellent insight. Now if you could refrain from posting again, we would all appreciate it.

Thank you *thumbsup*
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

m4pj3cts wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:40 am
Thank you *thumbsup*
No problem, I like to support modders. With that being said. I’d like to apologize to the makers of the TLX for saying in an earlier post that this is a broken mod. I know you guys work really hard and don’t need loudmouths like me being negative on something you are working hard to resolve. So I do apologize. I love the two tone paint available on this. And I do look forward to using it again.

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:55 pm
Thank you *thumbsup*
No problem, I like to support modders. With that being said. I’d like to apologize to the makers of the TLX for saying in an earlier post that this is a broken mod. I know you guys work really hard and don’t need loudmouths like me being negative on something you are working hard to resolve. So I do apologize. I love the two tone paint available on this. And I do look forward to using it again.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I am a private modder and the Giants cup mod was my idea.
Have you read the description of the mod? Probably not!

Giants has nothing to do with it, your criticism is not justified.

Mwal wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:33 am
Sooiee wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:26 am
They didn’t make a coffee cup....

And for everyone complaining about it some of us do like quirky little things that add visual objects to the game because they add depth and contrast to the normally boring shop I have and make it look like my farmer actually does something on the farm

Thank you *thumbsup*
thanks for publicly releasing Mods!
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I've noticed (at least on my end), it only happens with articulated machines. If I park 2 dolly trailers next to one another, even a few meters apart, they walk all over the inside of the shed. Removing one will fix it. Same with articulated seeders and stuff for me (like the Bourghault seeders). It doesn't happen to most machines barring the occasional mod with poor weight values for me other than the articulated and dolly stuff.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

Vehicles and bales. I often find them in completely different locations. I gave up trying to figure it out years ago. It's been in the last three versions of the game.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I have the bourgalult, the John Deere drill and cart and a few TLX trucks....I put several of each on alma and the only thing that moved was the jd drill, but not the cart. I even had some hooked up and some detached....giants, I would like my emergency brakes and chock blocks to function properly, please and thank you.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Is there really any need to be so ignorant to a new member on the forum?

Knowing you it was probably being sarcastic but they don't know you from Billy or Adam :hi:
STL

Post by STL »

Sooiee joined about 4 years ago. So out of curiosity, how long does someone have to be a member not to be considered a new member?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Haha so they did, I just saw the low post count and presumed they were new. Anyway, the point still stands. IS there any reason to reply to someone like that?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Well Considering this is four years after the fact, I will take that into consideration. Thanks.

mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Guil wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:47 pm Haha so they did, I just saw the low post count and presumed they were new. Anyway, the point still stands. IS there any reason to reply to someone like that?
Seriously, your gonna double down on something that happened before Betty White expired? Lol
Guil

Post by Guil »

Holy moly, I never realised this was such an old thread. I just looked at new posts and never looked at dates at all. Apologies
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Guil wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:07 pm Holy moly, I never realised this was such an old thread. I just looked at new posts and never looked at dates at all. Apologies
I thought it was funny when you doubled down annnnnd I really just wanted to throw Betty White into the mix. A more serious response would be that I understand what your saying, but on the other hand, Chedly was really just feeding Sooiee some of the bitterness back. Considering Sooiee was bashing someone else's mod. If Chedly had just been being snarky for an unjustified reason, I'd see your point. But the way he responded , I see his side. (And probably would have responded similarly myself) But you can see it how you like 🤟