Placeables Prices SKYROCKETING

Maestros

Placeables Prices SKYROCKETING

Post by Maestros »

Yeah i know you probably did this on purpose, but really? I am trying to place 1 simple chicken coop and unless i place it in the MIDDLE OF A FIELD, it costs me ABOVE 70k, no matter what i do. I mean really now? 70 k ?
Not to mention that the slope it creates, is so steep its not only unnatural its plain ugly.
Yeah i know i can lower via the existing controls but it fixes nothing in regards to the price. It still costs above 70k no matter where i put it (unless ofc is in the middle of the field)
And if that is on purpose, just who thought it was a good idea to ruin my perfect little field to place something inside it? -_-
myke20987

Re: Placeables Prices SKYROCKETING

Post by myke20987 »

In order to maintain a smooth gaming experience some elements can only work on a level surface. The implementation of on the spot ground deformation is promising although a few adjustments wouldn't go amiss. The cost is high because your trying to place it on very uneven ground so your paying a crew to level it off basically.
Maestros

Re: Placeables Prices SKYROCKETING

Post by Maestros »

What i am paying, is for the ground be elevated in a steep "clifflike" angle, so i can have a level plateau on top. Which looks ugly, and costs A FORTUNE. Under no circumstances was the ground leveled as you say. And no i am not trying to put it on uneven terrain. I am trying to place it in a smooth terrain with very little variations. And i have tried multiple spots too. I don't care about the "immersive" justification, its unbelievable that as a new farmer i have to spend 70k and above for a chicken coop unless i place in inside a field.