G29 wheel won't work?

m6ceb

G29 wheel won't work?

Post by m6ceb »

Hi everyone!

Hope ur all ok..

On farming simulator 17 I used my g29 wheel and a sperate joystick. I have my wheel plugged in and cannot for the life of me get it to work 😭

Please can someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
Matthew
norfolk farmer

Re: G29 wheel won't work?

Post by norfolk farmer »

If you check out the other posts sadly you are not alone in this,hopefully a fix will be found SOON.
Racn

Post by Racn »

Using the G29 wheel and peddle set and it works for me. The game recognized it, also have a gaming keypad plugged in and a keyboard.
Had a preset of 14% deadzone on all axsis which I had to adjust to drive properly. Most of the buttons all have pre sets which you can change if you want something different.
Wonder why mine would work and yours wont.
cbsmith

Post by cbsmith »

I have my G29 working. When the game first opened it detected and had the buttons assigned. I had to change a few to match what I had in FS17 and also set the dead zones as they default to 14%.
m6ceb

Post by m6ceb »

I can see it sees it and have buttons mapped but when I'm in the tractor the steering and pedals don't do anything 😢

Thanks for your help guys ☺️
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

I have a G920 which is connected ok and responding but can't for the life of me get the centring spring to ease off making it impossible to turn.

I wonder what's different between all our systems/games. It looks like many are having completely different experiences.

Ps seen they are working on fixes to some controller issues.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
m6ceb

Post by m6ceb »

I fixed it!

I checked my logitech gaming software and the wheel was not showing up.. Unistalled it and reinstalled it and works great now 👌