Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Opteo

Re: Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Post by Opteo »

Definitely not working for me on Xbox series x yet, and I got the hud update.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Opteo wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:21 pm Definitely not working for me on Xbox series x yet, and I got the hud update.
Same here and I also got the Xbox hud update yesterday as well.
jonmartin99

Post by jonmartin99 »

It's the same for Epic Games. I have Year 2 pass, but now missing hay & forage pack.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

jonmartin99 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:08 am It's the same for Epic Games. I have Year 2 pass, but now missing hay & forage pack.
Interesting
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

jonmartin99 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:08 am It's the same for Epic Games. I have Year 2 pass, but now missing hay & forage pack.
Can you confirm that other games you own are working correctly?
RJ_Dobbs

Post by RJ_Dobbs »

I know that, for now, I am just going to uninstall the XBOX store version of the game until its fixed - as its just causing me aggravation. I own it on the PS5 without issues, so GIANTS got the business from me - and when Microsoft wants to get around to fixing their side of things, they can fix it so it will indicate that I own the correct DLC too - as right now - it says I own all of them (I wish - I do on the PS5, though). It keeps me from buying a digital copy anyway so I am kind of stuck. I wish there was something we all could do to help get things worked on and corrected. I will just keep tuned in here.
DigitalbathRX

Post by DigitalbathRX »

I'm also missing hay & forage pack on EGS version.

I know a lot of people are speculating. But make no mistake. This issue is not Xbox specific. Tons of people on Discord complaining about issues for Steam as well. So don't worry, Giants don't hate you. They hate all of us lol. j/k
jonmartin99

Post by jonmartin99 »

Riven326 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:47 am
Can you confirm that other games you own are working correctly?
Yes, everything functions correctly in my other games. I suspect that I lost access to the Hay & Forage Pack when the Horsch Pack became available, although I'm not entirely certain. Every DLC is downloaded and located in the 'pdlc' folder.

The log file provides an interesting clue; it states, "Info: No license for dlc pdlc_hayAndForagePack."

I've taken extensive steps to troubleshoot this issue. These include deleting all my save games and performing a complete reinstall of the game. Yet, the problem with the Hay & Forage Pack persists.
AtTheMoor

Post by AtTheMoor »

it has to be a Microsoft problem.

I have never purchased the season passes and yet according the the ms store I own them, I haven't yet purchased the horsch pack but it also says I own that too.

My game currently has every pack I purchased before the Horsch pack and is working, I went to try and purchase the Horsch pack and that's when the store said I already own it so I downloaded it and installed it within the MS store.

when I loaded up my game the Horsch pack was not there and the hay and forage pack (which I do own) had disappeared.

so is that a drm issue and microsoft?
Lord Nighthawk

Post by Lord Nighthawk »

I don´t own an x-box, but my sons ps4 has an option to restore all licences in it´s systems settings, worked for my son too in the past. If the x-box has something similar it might be an option.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

AtTheMoor wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:16 pm it has to be a Microsoft problem.

I have never purchased the season passes and yet according the the ms store I own them, I haven't yet purchased the horsch pack but it also says I own that too.

My game currently has every pack I purchased before the Horsch pack and is working, I went to try and purchase the Horsch pack and that's when the store said I already own it so I downloaded it and installed it within the MS store.

when I loaded up my game the Horsch pack was not there and the hay and forage pack (which I do own) had disappeared.

so is that a drm issue and microsoft?
Well if steam and epic store are having issues too, I’d say no, it’s not Microsoft. Somewhere along the line giants had to goof this up somehow.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

They did respond. So, now it's just a waiting game.

viewtopic.php?p=1578000#p1578000
goldiefx

Post by goldiefx »

for me the issue has been resolved , it saying the Hay & Forage Pack as well as the Antonio Carraro Pack need updates even tho when i launched the game it downloaded and installed a 25gig update.
for the most part i'm 80% happy i can play but still not in a rush to support giants or ms anytime soon
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

Mine is now working, xbox series x
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Opteo wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:53 pm Mine is now working, xbox series x
Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to try it again.