Farmall pack don't show up

bneerhof

Farmall pack don't show up

Post by bneerhof »

I have bought the Farmall pack but it won't show up in de mod menu of the map i want to play but in de downloadable content menu it says its installed. How can i fix this?
don_apple

Re: Farmall pack don't show up

Post by don_apple »

You can't. The pack is not a regular DLC which you can activate when you start a new career or an existing save game, but it is "extra content" which is automatically activated on every game you start.

So after starting the map you want to play and go to the "Compact Tractors" section in the shop, and you should see the two Farmall tractors in the list of tractors you can buy/lease.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
bneerhof

Re: Farmall pack don't show up

Post by bneerhof »

don_apple wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:00 pm You can't. The pack is not a regular DLC which you can activate when you start a new career or an existing save game, but it is "extra content" which is automatically activated on every game you start.

So after starting the map you want to play and go to the "Compact Tractors" section in the shop, and you should see the two Farmall tractors in the list of tractors you can buy/lease.
Thank you for the info