Dewulf ZKIVSE

plys69

Dewulf ZKIVSE

Post by plys69 »

I get this error on only that machine how come..
on some modded maps what is the problem
Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
dataS/scripts/utils/FSDensityMapUtil.lua(3507) : attempt to index local 'modifier' (a nil value)
Bombuhr

Re: Dewulf ZKIVSE

Post by Bombuhr »

Hi, I got the same problem. I'm guessing it's a mod that's causing it. I haven't been able to locate what mod is conflicting. Grateful if you post if you managed to solve it and how.
plys69

Post by plys69 »

Hi I have found out why. it is DensitymapFruit and Densitymapground. If you have too many crops then things go wrong as premium adds 3 new crops carrots parsnips and beets. I removed some crops from my own map and it works now
NovaZero

Post by NovaZero »

I'm having the same issues, so far I thought it was Auto drive, Follow Me or Courseplay, but not either one. It's definitely a mod somewhere but I'm not sure what it could be, I keep getting the same error only when the head is lowered. Could greenhouses affect it? I'm experiencing these issues on the Giants maps as well, first experienced it on Zielonka, then Elmcreek. Any ideas far as what mods could be an issue? Or am I going to have to take every map out every time I want to run the harvester ;-;
Bombuhr

Post by Bombuhr »

I have so many mods installed. I decided to load Zielonka with only dlc's and a few mods and it works.
I'm going to try and add more, a few at a time, until I figure out wich is actually causing the problem.
Will update once I find it. But it's going to take quite some time.
NovaZero

Post by NovaZero »

Yes, with base game items, perfectly fine. Added easy dev in so I quickly grow a field of the nw crops and no problems. I can add that the swath addon isn't the issue, I've taken out some greenhouses. I'll test as well, I'm running a lot of mods too haha (40gb or close to it). Also tested Enhanced Fill Type and Enhanced Straw (the one where you get straw from canola, sorghum, soybeans, etc), the problem still resides
Newsandbuy

Post by Newsandbuy »

I had the same issue, The Swathing addon from "Jos, and Bcbuhler Farms" was my cause, it modifies the ground types and causes a lot of issues with custom fruits, or in this case new "base" fruits.
Creative Mesh Tester/Support

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X
GPU: RTX 4080 ROG Strix OC
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Pro X570
RAM: 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHZ
Speicher: SN750 1TB
rickiej

Post by rickiej »

Newsandbuy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:40 pm I had the same issue, The Swathing addon from "Jos, and Bcbuhler Farms" was my cause, it modifies the ground types and causes a lot of issues with custom fruits, or in this case new "base" fruits.
That fixed a part of the problem (errors in store) for me.
Had the same error when lowering the machine. Fixed it by removing the "LFHA ForageOptima Standard" mod. (FS22_ForageOptima).
NovaZero

Post by NovaZero »

rickiej wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:46 pm
Newsandbuy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:40 pm I had the same issue, The Swathing addon from "Jos, and Bcbuhler Farms" was my cause, it modifies the ground types and causes a lot of issues with custom fruits, or in this case new "base" fruits.
That fixed a part of the problem (errors in store) for me.
Had the same error when lowering the machine. Fixed it by removing the "LFHA ForageOptima Standard" mod. (FS22_ForageOptima).
I'll have to see if I have that installed. So far, knock on wood, I took out the Swath Add On after a retest and the swather from Bcbuhler and no errors have shown up....yet
Newsandbuy

Post by Newsandbuy »

LFHA ForageOptima Standard works in a similar way to the swathing addon, it modifies groundtypes, giants has changed a lot in them for the new field type, so its good to asume that most mods wich modify crops and field groundtypes will break the new content.

tiger61378

Post by tiger61378 »

I have a different issue with the ZKIVSE...when I'm using it, it will work fine for a while, then randomly kick me out of whatever tractor I'm using and prevent me from using other vehicles. If I go to the map/menu, it will freeze there and prevent saves. Wish I knew what mod is causing it, although I think I'll try dumping extended straw crops and see if that fixes things.

EDIT: I removed all mods which edit stuff like ground and straw, and still have the same problem. Guess its towed harvesters til this gets fixed :(
Newsandbuy

Post by Newsandbuy »

then randomly kick me out of whatever tractor I'm using and prevent me from using other vehicles. If I go to the map/menu, it will freeze there and prevent saves.
thats an lua update issue, meaning some mod broke with the update and needs to get fixed, that has nothing to do with the ground states, that could be anything that modifies vehicles in any way, best way to check would be to create a new testing save, activate all dlc's and 5-10 mods at a time, test if it works, save and activate an aditional 5-10 mods, repeat until the issue is there, then activate the last ones one by one until you figure it out

tiger61378

Post by tiger61378 »

That's actually what I did...the ground state mods prevent unloading to the ground, the glitchout seems to be from Real Dirt Particles and its associated mods. I think that since the dirt textures arn't updated for the ZKIVSE, and it takes 3-5 minutes to start showing the dirt, the glitch hits when the harvester starts getting dirty. It kinda *censored*...I really like those mods, and Mud System makes the game more fun in wet areas.