Help with very long load times

johnvosh

Help with very long load times

Post by johnvosh »

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing good!

I haven't played the game for a while, so opened up Steam, updated the game, then took and updated all my mods that needed to be updated. Now it is taking 7-10 minutes to load the game and when I exit back to the main menu it is taking a very long time as well. I never had this issue before. I have attached the log file, so hopefully you'll be able to get more information. I'm guessing the selectable bale capacity and it's addon and are a couple that are causing issue, I just don't know about the ones that say unknown filltype.

Looking thru the log file and I've got a bunch of warnings. Looks like some updated mods broke things... here are some examples....

Warning: Unknown FillType 'BRICKS' in fillTypeCategory 'LOC_PINEY'! <-- There are a bunch of these, but I don't know which mod is causing it?

Warning (D:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS22_SelectableBaleCapacityAddon/BaleCapacities/9x/squarebale240.xml): Unknown fill type 'lucerne_windrow' for bale in 'bale.fillTypes.fillType(4)' <--- Lots of these as well

Warning (D:/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS22_SelectableBaleCapacity/BaleCapacities/9x/squarebale220.xml): Unknown fill type 'dryLucerne_windrow' for bale in 'bale.fillTypes.fillType(5)'
Attachments
log.txt
log file
(255.29 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Dell XPS 8940
Windows 11 (21H2)
Intel Core i7 11700
32GB DDR4
nVidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
256 NVMe main and 2TB storage
Xbox wireless controller
Acer 27" 1080p monitor
Logitech M510 mouse/K350 keyboard
Logitech Z-340 2.1 speakers
Angler1409

Re: Help with very long load times

Post by Angler1409 »

Those warnings are from mods which support a filltype (Bricks, Alfalfa & Alfalfa Hay) that is not currently supported by the map you are loading, they are generally nothing to worry about and do not slow down loading as I have the same warnings and no issue with loading.

The errors in the log however are something that should be looked at have you tried verify files on Steam and rename your mods folder and load the game without mods.

Pretty sure the first one is from the Multifruit Buying Station by 82 Studios