CREATING BALLYSPING COMMUNITY

OhmcdonaldKennedy

CREATING BALLYSPING COMMUNITY

Post by OhmcdonaldKennedy »

Good evening folks

Looking to set up on new multiplayer on ballyspring. Had been looking to do it on one of the scottish maps before, but think Ballyspring Has to be my fav so far so looking to set up on there and also has the added bonus of young animals

Idea of game will be to create a real farm community. Each player will have the choice to run there own farm or become a farm hand on my farm. Also idea is for farms to grow the there own produce and do animal husbandry if they wish, but also to help out other players whether it be supplying some of there extra unwanted bales to the other players to help them out or lending equipment . Just as farmers would in real life. Also potentially create some production chains as well

Happy to take anyone on as a farm hand first on my farm , as been playing farming simulator for a while ( probs about 10/15 yrs now.) so happy to impart some knowledge and help people get used to the game if there's any machinery or how to grow / harvest certain crops.

Just looking for light minded people who have a passion for agriculture, farming and the country life. Game will be cross platform. Preferably looking to play with players of similar age group ( 32-35)

Some tweeks will be made to game e.g seasons 28 days, snow on, crop destruction off . Few mods added in as well such as machinery, tools etc
Drop me a message or comment on post if interested and ill send the details. Normally play at weekends or some evenings.