[HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

n9mfk9

Re: [HELPFUL INFORMATION]

Post by n9mfk9 »

can someone please post a screenshot of were sell straw at the farm I been looking an can not find it
thanks Beau
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

here, you can unload like this to sell

Zapdoz

Post by Zapdoz »

What do I do with the grass that I have picked up? Where do I unload it?

I have never played FS game before, I am really lost.
Tonko

Post by Tonko »

You can either sell your Grass at the Barn in your main farm area, or you can use it to feed your Cows or Sheep. Grass set cows to a feed state of 35% and sheep to a feed state of 100%.
Zapdoz

Post by Zapdoz »

I am paying around 500$-700$ for vehicle running cost a day...
I am playing on hard difficulty, is this normal? or I am doing something wrong.
I am on day 3 if that matters...have not bought anything from shop.
Staalker

Post by Staalker »

You can look at your equipment in the shop menu. Just use the arrows at the top to cycle over to "OWNED".

Look at each one and see what the daily cost is. Add it up.

But yeah, that actually sounds about right.
Zapdoz

Post by Zapdoz »

Okay, yeah your right T-T (haha) and thanks for the help guys.
loving this game! :D
traveler159

Post by traveler159 »

Hello,

For those who need to know about potatoEs

Combining 15+16 field + fertilizers (paying one) I get 77 942.

How to:

-Plant potatoes using Grimme GL 420

If you are using the cheap harvester:
-When the field is green on the map, use the Grimme KS 75-4 topper to "cut" the herb on top of the potatoes
-Use the Grimme SE 75-55 to harvest the potatoes. Unfortunetly, it will harvest 1 row at a time. **(Do not try to harvest 2 rows at the same time, I had lesser results from harvesting 1 row at a time and it seems that sometimes, crop is there but you cant see it.)** It takes alot of time, but the pay is good for a small field.

If you are using the expensive harvester.
-Harvest and sell!

Forgot to add, you can use the potatoes from the shed (next to the silos) to replant them instead of buying potatoe seed again)
Can you believe that I played FS2011 on hard for years and never used fertilizer?

Only to learn that fertilizers double the yield in FS2013 AND FS2011!

True story!
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

Man one row at a time? :lol: No thanks I think I'll just wait until I can afford the big Grimme harvester before I even plant potatoes.
KevinMn

Re: [HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

Post by KevinMn »

Or you could just start out with sugar beets, the cheap harvester harvests 6 rows :-)
Pirataun

Post by Pirataun »

I do not speak English very well, so sorry :/

I have some questions and want your help.

1º There is a need to pass cultivator Lenken Cristall 9 before planting with planter 3 points HORSCH Express 3 TD?

2º The AMAZONE ZA-X 1402 does the same job that AMAZONE UX 5200 Super?

For now it is, thank you if they can help.

Thank you.
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

Just wanted to say thanks for the videos they are very informative, spot on and very well done. *thumbsup*
M3k287

Post by M3k287 »

I had a question about unloading the straw from the forage wagon at the cows stable.

Is this just another way to provide bedding for the cows? Similar to shredding bales with the Kuhn bale shredder? From the screenshot it shows some straw piles already in building so you must have unloaded some straw to make bedding at some point. Just wondering, it would explain the low capacity that you could dump into it.

If this is correct then you aren't technically filling any troughs for the cows to eat from, it just gets dumped into the building for bedding.
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

M3k287 wrote:I had a question about unloading the straw from the forage wagon at the cows stable.

Is this just another way to provide bedding for the cows? Similar to shredding bales with the Kuhn bale shredder? From the screenshot it shows some straw piles already in building so you must have unloaded some straw to make bedding at some point. Just wondering, it would explain the low capacity that you could dump into it.

If this is correct then you aren't technically filling any troughs for the cows to eat from, it just gets dumped into the building for bedding.
correct on all parts, i have a tendancy to say things that can be miscontrued at times, hehe, you have to unload the straw at the feeding troph area there in the screenshot but yes technically its not filling them, it goes inside as bedding. which is slowly used up and produces manure. but for all tense and purposes, the appearance is your putting it into the trophs lol :) good point, i will try and be a little more precice in the future.
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

Rhys wrote:Just wanted to say thanks for the videos they are very informative, spot on and very well done. *thumbsup*
ty, more on the way as i write this one covering the forage wagon, teddering, windrow, and where to put all this stuff is processing. will be up soon :)