Truck and Trailer needed

Keystrahd

Truck and Trailer needed

Post by Keystrahd »

Really need a Truck and Trailer to Haul My Mower on. 7 MPH just isn't getting it. :biggrin2: .Also a Truck & Trailer Mod to Haul the Grain to Market would be Nice.Would be nice if Trucks Actually showed up to haul your crop automatically .Not like the Milk Truck .You would have to load them First.But I guess this is probably asking to much. :neutralnew:
FahrAhead

Re: Truck and Trailer needed

Post by FahrAhead »

Hi. I found sort of a "fix" for the issue with the slow mower. I bought the blue Lizard bale trailer ($3600) and the Weidemann frontloader and pallet fork ($26800) and just lob the mower on the back of the trailer and move it to desired position.
csx6245

Post by csx6245 »

The blue lizard trailer also makes for an excellent pallet trailer for transporting wool it can hold 10 pallets.
Aal3474

Post by Aal3474 »

How about a cab-over truck with a lowboy trailer to move those combines from one part of the map to another?
NJBritton

Post by NJBritton »

With the mower you buy the blue trailer mentioned, than near your home behind the tall shed you have a grey wall which seperates the flat from the hill, put the trailer there as close as you can get it and than drive your mower off the ledge onto the trailer problem solved lol....

This is the same thing just with tractor lol
Staalker

Post by Staalker »

Aal3474 wrote:How about a cab-over truck with a lowboy trailer to move those combines from one part of the map to another?
I'm actually working on a conversion of one now. The conversion is done, but I have to tweak the speed and acceleration some. It's zero to 60 in 2 seconds and turns so sharp you'd get whiplash driving it.

Soon as I get it done, I'll gladly share a link.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Staalker wrote: I'm actually working on a conversion of one now. The conversion is done, but I have to tweak the speed and acceleration some. It's zero to 60 in 2 seconds and turns so sharp you'd get whiplash driving it.

Soon as I get it done, I'll gladly share a link.
Looking forward to it.
ChrisMayhew

Post by ChrisMayhew »

Looking forward to the mod! Really need a better trailer than the standard one, it seems like pallets look like they are going fall off.. lol
diegrauenwolfe

Post by diegrauenwolfe »

Looking forward to it Staalker. I have been searching for a something like that and finally found a big rig with a nice trailer but it sadly needs to be worked on as the mechanics on it are all out of order. cant turn it without the trailer going crazy. I read the conversion mod post but am just a little nervous as im not very computer smart. Rooting for you on converting that mod and looking forward to it. Would be awesome for a good truck and trailer to haul these machines around this HUGE map *thumbsup*
wc5b

Post by wc5b »

I was looking for something too. I would love to have something I can take a few pieces of equipment out at once instead of spending most my time driving one tractor back and forth. I found this. I am wondering if it would be the answer for both of us.

http://www.farmingsimulator2013.net/transport-trailer/
Farmer GM

Post by Farmer GM »

Yea! I would be SOOOOO SOOO happy if someone made a trailer transport for the harvesters too. For example, this LS2011 mod;

http://ls-planet.com/mod/heavy-transport-pack

THAT and the trailer that was used to haul an excavator (orange truck and trailer) was the two best mods for transporting large amounts of machinery. I have the green trailer you tow with the tractors but needs to be longer. *thumbsup*
A BIG salute to farmer's and trucker's who keep the world going. If it weren't for you, our belly would cry.
fsmodding

Post by fsmodding »

well the team at fsmodding are working on the man truck and trailer all works fine 1 uv out of range on the trailer, lock down works fine, but we also have i more problem with th trailer, the steerable wheels make the trailer tip slightly, ill share and image of the progress

Farmer GM

Post by Farmer GM »

I am sure it will be great when it's completed! :chinese:
A BIG salute to farmer's and trucker's who keep the world going. If it weren't for you, our belly would cry.
MrXidus

Post by MrXidus »

wc5b wrote:I was looking for something too. I would love to have something I can take a few pieces of equipment out at once instead of spending most my time driving one tractor back and forth. I found this. I am wondering if it would be the answer for both of us.

That's great, So far I've done alot with it!

Right now I'm transporting 5 spotlight sets to my sheep farm as the darker nights mod with fog mod gives me a reason to use them. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the share.

Iomega0318

Post by Iomega0318 »

MrXidus wrote:
wc5b wrote:I was looking for something too. I would love to have something I can take a few pieces of equipment out at once instead of spending most my time driving one tractor back and forth. I found this. I am wondering if it would be the answer for both of us.

That's great, So far I've done alot with it!

Right now I'm transporting 5 spotlight sets to my sheep farm as the darker nights mod with fog mod gives me a reason to use them. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the share.

I'd love to know where you got the Spotlight and Darker Night Mods, Google isn't really much help when it comes to searching for specific mods lol..