ESLimiter bugging with workers

giacdegiac

ESLimiter bugging with workers

Post by giacdegiac »

I downloaded this mod from the official Mod Hub and got disappointed when i found that if you hire a worker and then put ESLimiter to 100% the equip you're currently using won't detach from the tractor when it goes too fast.

e.g.
Hurlimann tractor with the first cultivator: hire a worker and put ESLimiter to 100%... it will cultivate at 50 Km/h.
Plasmatic

Re: ESLimiter bugging with workers

Post by Plasmatic »

Sounds to me like you wanted it to?

Why would you set ESL to 100% with a worker if you did not want him to cultivate faster??
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Reminds me of the old joke: A man walks into the doctor's office. He presses really hard on his arm, and he tells the doctor, "Doctor, it hurst when I do this." The doctor responds, "Then don't do that."
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

I don't want to micromanage throttle percentage for workers AND this is quite a bug because that means that the speed check isn't activating on hired workers.
Plasmatic wrote:Sounds to me like you wanted it to?
I am playing a Slow Hard Game, why in the earth should i use a cheat like that?

If this post offended you guys in any way feel free to report it, otherwise avoid useless sarcasm and spam, thank you.
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

Just a suggestion, you might have better luck reporting it to the authors of the mod as it wasn't developed by Giants. It says on the download page is was done by SFM modding:

http://sfm-modding.de/
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

NickelPlate wrote:Just a suggestion, you might have better luck reporting it to the authors of the mod as it wasn't developed by Giants. It says on the download page is was done by SFM modding:

http://sfm-modding.de/
Will do, thank you.
zanarkin

Post by zanarkin »

They put the controls at your finger tips. Use them.
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

zanarkin wrote:They put the controls at your finger tips. Use them.
I did.
Now i know how to setup the percentages for equipments but i had to load another saved game where i have the same equipment , check for the maximum speed of everything, and put them into the game i'm playing right now.

Then i switched the seeder mounted on a tractor with another one and i had to do that again.

I tought that MAYBE the author didn't want this to happen and that's why i've opened that thread.

What's wrong with this community ?
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

I don't want to be another non useful answer to this thread, but I find better eslimiter this mod http://www.ls2011-mods.com/2012/11/13/e ... les-v-3-2/ This one doesn't have operating hours, but have a better location on the screen, doesn't add strange and non real sounds or behaviors, like the one on the official mod hub. This one, also respects the speed limits for the different tasks, I mean you will not be able to cultivate at 50 mph. The only problem you will have, is that this mod is not compatible with the mod's eslimiter so you got to edit those lines on the moddesc of each mod that have eslimiter.
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

Downloading, thank you.