What do you want to see in patch 1.4 ?

poorjonny

What do you want to see in patch 1.4 ?

Post by poorjonny »

Hi !

Just wondered want others would like to see in the next patch... ?

Ive just started playing FS 2013 about 2 weeks ago and love it, however there are a number of things that drive me nuts.
The biggest one is the tree issue when you hire workers, the trees are to close to the field corners so the poor saps just sit there wheel spinning, I know this has more than likely been raised before here but it a big enough issue to raise again. Is there a way to stop this currently without shrinking the fields to much ?
How come you cant hire workers for certain tasks like spraying or fertilizing ?
Vehicle tabbing is a pain when you have more than ten tractors..
view distance settings would be nice in options.

Poorjonny :hi:
Plasmatic

Re: What do you want to see in patch 1.4 ?

Post by Plasmatic »

I'd like to see a way to remove trees ingame.

I'd also like to see more vehicles.

Perhaps an automatic round baler? gets pretty old having to stop and hit the x button twice every few turns.

more maps would be nice, one made for sheep/cow farmers so you don't have to drive halfway across the world to get there and don't have to switch between 15 vehicles if you have one parked there..
giacdegiac

Post by giacdegiac »

I'd like to be able to use trees to make grape, olives and such.
I'd like to see the purpose of the vehicles and i'd liek to see theyr detailed description (What is the difference between the 2 KRONE auto-charging trailers ?).
I'd like to see all the prices on the PDA list including silage, grass, bales, wool, milk and such.
I'd like to be able to move around the map in the PDA, even with just arrows keys.
I'd like to see some scalble difficulty that works better than just decreasing prices.
I'd like to find a purpose to plowers other than just creating fields.
I'd like to be able to use workers with the fertilizers, mowers and corn combine.
I'd like to be able to play with my friends without waiting 1 minute each time someone connects to the game.
I'd like my friends to be able to manage wool when they join my servers.

This could keep going for hours but i just got tired typing.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Many threads have already covered this topic.

Plasmatic: mods. There are many mods that will satisfy what you seek and they are available now. LS2013 is my go-to site.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

I'd like to be able to turn off the "missions" There's nothing more annoying than spraying a field at 3 in the morning, and getting a phone call from the campground, saying they need the grass mowed!!
Would also like a dually pick-up with a gooseneck equipment trailer.
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
BuggsK100RS

Post by BuggsK100RS »

Eh you can turn off missions?? have a look through the ingame pause menus and its in there!!
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

BuggsK100RS wrote:Eh you can turn off missions?? have a look through the ingame pause menus and its in there!!
Ahhhhh!!! Big THANX Buggs!
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Yisc

Post by Yisc »

Verhicle actualy having weight.
They all flip over way too easily.
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

a couple things id like to see...

- some sort of all in one Baler & Stacker...
- Cow/Sheep Fields Relocated to farm
- PDA definitely needs to be updated to show us all info...
- Maybe some thought put into Grass Production, u cant just plant grass and let it go ... maybe some sort of Sprinkler style water trailer to add that touch of realism ..
- some actual Giants Made Semi-Trucks and Trailers for different jobs.. the one game is just not adequate with the fifth wheel attachment provided for tractors..
- an update to in game weather generator as well.. i would like to see more weather instead of sunshine all the time ...
- and maybe the texture Pack Updated as well .. some textures look pretty sad...
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

TheDude408:

2. Mods have this

3. What info is lacking?

4. Agreed

5. Mods have this

6. Mods have this
TheDude408

Post by TheDude408 »

CornetPlayer wrote:TheDude408:
2. Mods have this
3. What info is lacking?
4. Agreed
5. Mods have this
6. Mods have this

2: i agree map downloads do correct it .. however Giants should correct it on their map as well for those who like their layout other than the location of the Sheep/Cows..

3: could add a Ready To Harvest info to the PDA, Info with either Icon or Name of whats planted in fields on PDA so i dont have to keep hitting ESC all the time , also way to plan a Trip as sometimes finding your way around can be a PITA ...
Racn

Post by Racn »

Seperate Axsis for steering wheels and peddles.
Top Soil

Post by Top Soil »

Round baling that automatically ejects and continues picking up material
Round bale autostacker that works (even the mods I've tried have a 'grabber' off the side, but they don't actually pick them up)
--- I don't use round bales at all because the square autostacker is such a time-saver

A stationary feed mixer I can attach or position next to the feed trough that has large volume, so I can put in more than 1-2 bales and get a good mix. Should have a nice wide spout at the top so the lizard loader's bucket fits.
- I can edit a file to make the Confort one massive, but I'd like to have this bit of authenticity without 'hacking' the file myself.
-- could have a nice ramp, that you could back up a bale stacker and unload - or be like the Biogas plant dumping pit

Better physics for loading pallets and bales -- tipping over when you touch the accelerator, or having the bale/pallet go flying 30 meters is just silly, as is having your fork+vehical bounce when you piledrive a sharp fork into a stationary bale or straw.

Definitely silage prices on the PDA.

A "turn off tree collisions" tickbox

Some sort of mechanic for beef as a product. Maybe buy (or produce naturally by having a herd) calves that grow and become available for either selling or become producers. Maybe cows v. bulls (cows for milk, bulls for beef). Maybe have the prices of them fluctuate like selling milk raises beef prices and vice-versa, like selling one grain affects prices on the others.

Placeable cow/sheep pastures with variable borders - so you could move the pastures to where you want them without having to create a whole new map. Being able to play the standard map and open a multiplayer game for people without requiring them to have a specific map or mod to play with your conveniently located pastures.
Wingnut2012

Post by Wingnut2012 »

I really really want the sheds to have numbers so to be able to assign pieces of equipment to the sheds with shift +1 or shift +2 ect... so when you reset that piece of equipment it goes to the shed it has been assigned to rather than to my yard. This will stop the yard from over crowding when you have lots of equipment. Go on you know its annoying to have to drive from the yard after a reset lol!!!! hey also a farmers market. The market will open up a whole new type of game so that players can specialize in a particular game plan (for example one player might stick to supplying feed to the market others might supply animals yet others might want to supply fertilizers ect...) i like the idea of placeable pastures and your beef product would go with my market idea Top Soil :biggrin2:
BuggsK100RS

Post by BuggsK100RS »

How about Turf as a selling option you still get the grass for the bio plant but then you harvest and sell the turf to the garden centre :)