Round Bale auto stacker

stibz / Rob

Round Bale auto stacker

Post by stibz / Rob »

Hi, Having problems with round bail auto stacker, tried one, it would not pick them up, got another and it did pick the round bails up, but when you unloaded them, they fell through the bottom of map, never to be seen again *thumbsdown*

Anyone know of one that actually works as it's supposed to ?
many thanks
Rob
Top Soil

Re: Round Bale auto stacker

Post by Top Soil »

pet peeve of this forum is how it only keeps 2 pages. We had a long discussion/thread about this recently, with lots of links to various mods. Maybe it's in the General forum.

There are a few out there, some people say they can get them to work - most can't. Personally, I found a green one that worked about 80% of the time, but only when I had my graphics turned way down to the level of circa 1980 Pong. As soon as I turned up the graphics again, the bales fell through the world. I ended up giving up on round bales.

Square bales are awesome, and sexy. People who use square bales are awesome, and .. uh .. sexier than they would be if they used round bales. Based on the number of failed round bale autostackers I've seen, I must conclude that the square bale autostacker is the most uber piece of software ever written. Ever.
Nina

Post by Nina »

I have seen one that doesnt STACK the bales, but it atleast picks them all up for you. forget the name of it. but it holds 6 bales, three on either side. basicly has forks to grab them
stibz / Rob

Post by stibz / Rob »

Thanks guys, I suppose the answer is "stick with square" for now *thumbsup* until something decent turns up for the round bales.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

I got tired of messing with trying to find a decent round stacker that actually worked as described. I finally have used all my round bales up and have switched to square. I have a semi trailer that auto loads. I holds all 3 style of bales and unloads from either left or right side, or from the rear. It holds something like 89 standard sized bales. I realize that the small bales make for more trips to the feeder to load, but the time saved by less travel time while collecting them makes up for it. And I have yet to lose a bale to the "Great Beyond". I'm considering switching to the large square bales, when these run low.
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
stibz / Rob

Post by stibz / Rob »

wizard4278 wrote:I got tired of messing with trying to find a decent round stacker that actually worked as described. I finally have used all my round bales up and have switched to square. I have a semi trailer that auto loads. I holds all 3 style of bales and unloads from either left or right side, or from the rear. It holds something like 89 standard sized bales. I realize that the small bales make for more trips to the feeder to load, but the time saved by less travel time while collecting them makes up for it. And I have yet to lose a bale to the "Great Beyond". I'm considering switching to the large square bales, when these run low.
Hi, Any link to that mod for bales wizard ? thanks
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

stibz / Rob wrote:Hi, Any link to that mod for bales wizard ? thanks
http://ls-portal.eu/agroliner-bale-trailer/
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
stibz / Rob

Post by stibz / Rob »

wizard4278 wrote:
stibz / Rob wrote:Hi, Any link to that mod for bales wizard ? thanks
http://ls-portal.eu/agroliner-bale-trailer/
Thanks for that, what you pulling it with ?
isycz

Post by isycz »

There are several that work without issue. Arcusin, Agroliner and Ritchie are three that I have used.
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

I found this one:

http://www.ls2013.com/farming-simulator ... mader.html

Although when i change the price of it, the mod no longer shows. Any hints of how to fix?
Nina

Post by Nina »

just leave the price alone and work with it?
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

yeah i guess but we are playing a little "serious" so want a bigger price but whatever :P
Clydeson

Post by Clydeson »

Does anyone have a square baler were bales don't get stuck inside the baler like the one in the main game.
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

My tip for round baler stacker does not work in multiplayer. Someone pro that can fix that?
Nina

Post by Nina »

Clydeson wrote:Does anyone have a square baler were bales don't get stuck inside the baler like the one in the main game.
the square baler doesnt get stuck, just takes 3 bales before it starts ejecting bales. this is normal