Bales

kansas_dude

Bales

Post by kansas_dude »

What do I do with them, can they be sold?
Cpt.Ass
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: Bales

Post by Cpt.Ass »

yea you can sell them at your farm or use them to mix in the food to cows
Steam: mikerowe666 - feel free to add me.
isycz

Post by isycz »

kansas_dude wrote:What do I do with them, can they be sold?
Cut into cubes with a chainsaw and give horses as a treat. A happy horse will entertain you.
jeremymurphy

Post by jeremymurphy »

Help when I'm bailing I can't see the bails once they fall help me please!
Nina

Post by Nina »

takes 3 bales before the first falls out. after that they fall out every time the baler hits about 99-100%
ms0556

Post by ms0556 »

if you are not doing anything with the straw, don’t bother bailing it, just use one of the forage trailers like the Krone ZX 450 or 550, collect the straw and dump it in the straw shed on your farm, or if you have cows empty it in the cow shed as bedding, Also if you have cows, you can download a mod storage shed, place it at the cow field area, dump your grass, straw, into it, then with the self propelled mixing wagon you can use the front conveyer to load your straw / grass/ silage to make the mixed rations directly, so no need for the bailer, stacker, tedder, FEL.
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

does anyone know what happens when you put green grass on a cocrete slab in a shed? it starts to rot, then the cows won't eat it, then it gets hot then it burns your farm down. it is a mod for people that are to lazy to bale hay. if you want cows then accept all the work that comes with them. for myself i use a round baler. the bales load into the mixer wagon real easy. i use a 50/50 mix with hay and silage.
Alienware PC.
ms0556

Post by ms0556 »

pigpen wrote:does anyone know what happens when you put green grass on a cocrete slab in a shed? it starts to rot, then the cows won't eat it, then it gets hot then it burns your farm down. it is a mod for people that are to lazy to bale hay. if you want cows then accept all the work that comes with them. for myself i use a round baler. the bales load into the mixer wagon real easy. i use a 50/50 mix with hay and silage.

I didnt know we had Bulls on the farm :search:
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

there is a rooster on the farm so the bulls should be there also otherwise the cows would not produce milk lol.
Alienware PC.
isycz

Post by isycz »

pigpen wrote:does anyone know what happens when you put green grass on a cocrete slab in a shed? it starts to rot, then the cows won't eat it, then it gets hot then it burns your farm down. it is a mod for people that are to lazy to bale hay. if you want cows then accept all the work that comes with them. for myself i use a round baler. the bales load into the mixer wagon real easy. i use a 50/50 mix with hay and silage.
Coolling and air-conditioning. Baling is pre-historic :biggrin2: