Will we see any official eqiupment addons released?

Skunkworks

Will we see any official eqiupment addons released?

Post by Skunkworks »

Hi

I am just wondering if there will be any official equipment addons release? Or for the console release will there be additional tractots etc in that release. It would be nice to get some more Case tractors, for example some Magnums and Pumas? There is no 300 range hp tractor in the game as far as I am aware.

Thanks,
G
brack

Re: Will we see any official eqiupment addons released?

Post by brack »

No one knows for sure what they'll release as far as DLC, however you can get some idea by looking at the DLC from FS2011. It most likely won't be the same exact machines, but there's a good chance the DLC's will be similar (a few vehicles and/or implements per DLC most likely).
Nina

Post by Nina »

I would like to see something for potatos and beets somewhere between the trash you tow with a tractor and the massive self propelled... mabey something that hooks onto a harvester or atleast something bigger for the tractors. 1 row is NOT enough to even harvest accuratly in this game.
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

with deutz/same license, you may not see anymore case tractors or combines.
Alienware PC.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Thanks all, I really do hope we get some more modern tractors and equipment, in particular some offerings form Case like the Puma and Magnums and perhaps some of the new Deutz offerings? Anything else also welcome of course :)
quadsimfarmer

Post by quadsimfarmer »

I would like a bigger corn planter (sower) than the 6 m option. Living in Iowa, I'm surrounded by MUCH bigger corn planters, more like the condor size.
ceebee501

Post by ceebee501 »

quadsimfarmer wrote:I would like a bigger corn planter (sower) than the 6 m option. Living in Iowa, I'm surrounded by MUCH bigger corn planters, more like the condor size.
There are always some nice free mods for that too.

Just remebered this one, works for corn.
http://www.modhoster.com/mods/amazone-x ... deo_player