Hagensledt Green Lands

Gabbysdad

Hagensledt Green Lands

Post by Gabbysdad »

I am playing the Hagensledt Green Lands V4 mod map, I know where most selling points are, but what is a Bahnhof?, Eifok?, and a Nueva. And just where are they, I have gone by all the selling points on the map, but the places have no sign on them, so how am I to tell what they are? I have found the Slaughter House and the places on the map that came with the game.
rollingfarm

Re: Hagensledt Green Lands

Post by rollingfarm »

bahnhof=train station if i am remember right
I have a disability called dyspraxia and minor dyslexia so if my spelling weird dont judge me. just ask nicely and i translate it
mrnascar

Post by mrnascar »

Nueva is the manure/slurry selling point . Has a great big sign on it saying "New Earth"
rollingfarm

Post by rollingfarm »

i would guess the last one eifok could be a brewery or something
I have a disability called dyspraxia and minor dyslexia so if my spelling weird dont judge me. just ask nicely and i translate it
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Google translate (or any other translator) would have told you this.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Farmer_Bob wrote:Google translate (or any other translator) would have told you this.
Yep yep *thumbsup*

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
rollingfarm

Post by rollingfarm »

Farmer_Bob wrote:Google translate (or any other translator) would have told you this.
i dont mean want to argue with you farmer bob but Google translate would have be useless for a less one of the words

eifok (google says it Spanish) but came back with eifok

so what is eifok as i still dont know?? i know it use to be a modding group but i could only hazard a guess in my early post at a brewery

Nueva (google says it Spanish) and it comes out as new however as point out by mrnascar it did have a big sign

again i dont mean to agure with you just thought i point it out
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Eifok is not a proper word, the nearest I can get is koffie (backwards) which is Dutch, I believe, for coffee. You're right Rollingfarm it is a mod team (or was, did I read somewhere that they are no longer working as a group?)
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

Eifok was a famous modding team that stopped modding a few months ago. They created several good mods (Zunhammer pack from the mod contest, a Fendt 611 with FL, a Fendt 615, the Pöttinger X8 and Alpha mowers, ...) and also the in many maps used "Landhandel". This one -> http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads ... 5ctgie.png
reider

Post by reider »

Eifok = Field 20/Dairy area down the quiet road (no AI Cars) from the farm.

Bahnoff = opposite field 37 and is indeed a train place, but not to be confused with the Freight station

Brewery = Side of BGA with it's own road added or go through the BGA

Inn = usual place at field 7

Farmshop = Usual place opposite field 3 and called Landi

Freight Yard and second train place = opposite field 11 but fields laid out differently.

Mill = usual place between F25 and F28

Slaughter House for pigs = opposite field 4

Port pigs = far end of port area after the ramp

Nueva = from farm, through castle keep and straight on till you see the place you take the manure (as stated in a post above). Be careful to get the right tipping area because there is a bale destroyer and a grid that does not pay. I only use the hard manure/liquid slurry tip (both in same one).
rollingfarm

Post by rollingfarm »

Farmer_Bob wrote:Eifok is not a proper word, the nearest I can get is koffie (backwards) which is Dutch, I believe, for coffee. You're right Rollingfarm it is a mod team (or was, did I read somewhere that they are no longer working as a group?)
o s that why i could figure out what it was sorry if i cause an offence
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

o s that why i could figure out what it was sorry if i cause an offence
Rollingfarm, I consider you one of the few people on here that I can call "mate" and I know you would never go out of your way to offend anyone.

Bob. :hi:
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

What's with these smart ass reply's? Do you like upsetting people? It's my opinion that these people are not being lazy. They are just being resourceful with there time. Rather then spend god knows how long goggling or looking through mod sites for something, It's a lot easier to just ask on this forum if anyone has any info on what the need. Odds are there is someone on this forum that can help them in a respectful manner?
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

And so it begins.....again.
I wondered how long it would take.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
sfy

Post by sfy »

but Wizard, he's right. don't you know it is so much better to ask people on a forum something that a site like google translate could answer, and wait and hope someone has the right answer? clearly it is a much better way to spend their time than trying to get an answer themselves. you know, being resourceful and all that ****.

"re·source·ful (rĭ-sôrs′fəl, -sōrs′-, -zôrs′-, -zōrs′-)
adj.
Able to act effectively or imaginatively, especially in difficult situations." http://www.thefreedictionary.com/resourceful

yep, asking random people instead of doing it yourself is certainly re·source·ful