update

dead dragon 580

update

Post by dead dragon 580 »

hi my names jeffrey im a country boy kk id like to see a bunch of new stuff for the 360 version of farming simulator like these(kato)a big black harvester that can do alot of haversting in less time and alot cheaper.(kato heads) a corn head/wheat harvester/and silage harvester.(kato big rig)a bigger/stronger/faster.and colors black with red white and blue flag on back then lightning strikes in a bright yellow on sides.(kato big rig trailler) it should be able to haul up 100,000,00 tons.(ideals) i think yall need to add more hills and more construction stuff like bull dozers to make feilds then dump trucks to haul dirt to other places and loaders to load the dirt. Kk i like wat yall did to the game make it more relastic tho make it were u strt out with nothing but dump truck bulldozer loader and plow seeder and harvester and traillers and 3 tractors attament for harvester no feilds nothing make us build or own feilds thatd be so awsome i love u guys ur so awsome kk yalls doing a good job but please take my ideals kk please i promise ull make more money make it also to were u drive to fast u get pulled over by cops make it more actiony pepole will start to get it wich means more money for you guys at gaint so yea love guys have a nice day
sfy

Re: update

Post by sfy »

i think maybe you should take a little time and learn how to write a series of cohesive sentences. then learn the benefits of proper spelling, surprising how much better it makes an idea get it's point across.

finally, learn about a feature called a "Forum Search Function"
tom_the_farmer
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom_the_farmer »

sfy wrote:i think maybe you should take a little time and learn how to write a series of cohesive sentences. then learn the benefits of proper spelling, surprising how much better it makes an idea get it's point across.

finally, learn about a feature called a "Forum Search Function"
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

He is a "country boy kk" :lol:

Forums are very new out there i think..

But i can only agree with sfy.. Its hard for english people to understand.. Then think about all the rest of us who have to figure out all this kid scritchy scratchy.. This forum feels like WordFeud sometimes!!
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

:confusednew:
Hell, I'm a country boy and I had a had time trying to figure it out.
Not sure if it was the spelling or almost complete lack of punctuation.
I think I did decipher one thing though. KK must stand for Kan't Komprehend.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
BurntPowder

Post by BurntPowder »

So instead of being the bigger people and letting it slide or just ignoring the thread all together you have to take the time to reply with **** comments. Well it's my turn.

I've been playing the game with much excitement, and came to the forums back in December to learn more, yes I was a lurker. Yes, I'm one of those crappy console players, get the fu** over yourselves. I bought my Xbox 9 years ago, and I still play the latest games on a 42" flat screen in the comfort of my lazyboy. Could your gaming rig do that for the same amount of money 9 years ago? Do we buy consoles to replace computers? NO! In fact the only people who perpetuate this argument IS the PC crowd. We, the consolers, could give two shits about this. We all still have computers, personally I got tired of upgrading it every year, I'd rather spend my money on more ammo and broadheads. You three are some of the most pompous, self serving, asinine pricks on the board; you look down upon anyone who isn't in your little circle jerk cadre and berate them.

This is a help forum, we are in the help section. If you want to be dickbags why can't you do it in the "other" section? Or just skype each other for f*** sake.

Sfy will undoubtedly reply with some moronic video link to youtube trying to belittle me, more passive aggressive posts that straddle the line of insulting. Save the trouble, nobody watches it.

You all claim to be grown ass men, start acting like it. You don't like something, then ignore it. Hate something, then work to improve it. A message board is a reflection of the people who post on it.

Off my soapbox.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

First, try looking in the mirror, since you could also ignore them, beside that, consoles are good for certain games, but for games like FS, they are useless, we read that alot over here. Beside that, you probably dont read most of the threads on this forum, because people who ask for help actually do get help. People that post the same posts other people made, like wanting stuff to be added to their console games, are just annoying as hell...
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
BurntPowder

Post by BurntPowder »

Sooooo because there isn't a seperate forum for requests on consoles it's annoying and should be stopped? And because the requests go unanswered they shouldn't ever be asked again? Brilliant logic.

Edit:
How are consoles inadequate for this game? Because someone on the internet told you so? I have other games on my console that were intended for PC's with higher requirements than this game that do just fine. It's how the developers use the available resources in the console to make the game. Because it's a port, it's limited by available RAM. Case in point, Diablo 3 is better on my console than on my computer.

If consoles are so terrible at this game, why do so many game reviews and walkthroughs advise PC gamers to use a console controller?
Last edited by BurntPowder on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Other than your (rather strange) comments about the PC Vs Consoles thing I kind of agree with you. It seems that sometimes we forget that we're dealing with newcomers to the forum and as such these people won't understand the general sense of humour of the place.
The problem I have with your comments are that, whereas the above comments are meant in fun, yours are just plain insults interspersed with foul language which I personally find worse than anything. If you have a serious point to make then by all means go ahead and say something but if your beef is purely about the way someone has written something then that's what the "report this post" button is for. Also, I would like to know who died and made you Mr. Forum Police sergeant?

Also, where do you get this ridiculous notion that there is any conflict between those that choose to use one form of computer over another to play the game? I have seen a lot of posts explaining that by choosing a PC to play on you get the chance to make or download mods and maps which is an option that isn't available to the console users but I have NEVER seen any "arguments" over which is the better platform.

Just so you know I have reported your comment as inappropriate using the "report this post" button.

Bob. :hi:
BurntPowder

Post by BurntPowder »

Farmer_Bob wrote:Other than your (rather strange) comments about the PC Vs Consoles thing I kind of agree with you. It seems that sometimes we forget that we're dealing with newcomers to the forum and as such these people won't understand the general sense of humour of the place.
Go read many of the posts with Xbox in the title, people are told "their crappy consoles" etc...
The problem I have with your comments are that, whereas the above comments are meant in fun, yours are just plain insults interspersed with foul language which I personally find worse than anything.
Funny to the three of them, poking fun at others. Not funny to the original poster.
If you have a serious point to make then by all means go ahead and say something but if your beef is purely about the way someone has written something then that's what the "report this post" button is for. Also, I would like to know who died and made you Mr. Forum Police sergeant?
Um really? Reporting others = forum police.. Standing up for some new kid who has poor message board presence... not forum police
Also, where do you get this ridiculous notion that there is any conflict between those that choose to use one form of computer over another to play the game? I have seen a lot of posts explaining that by choosing a PC to play on you get the chance to make or download mods and maps which is an option that isn't available to the console users but I have NEVER seen any "arguments" over which is the better platform.
Again, go read some xbox or PS threads.
Just so you know I have reported your comment as inappropriate using the "report this post" button.
My day is ruined, whatever will I do, maybe farm some barley?
Nick
dead dragon 580

well im sorry that i type fast mabye if u we a computer wizard like me u would type fast as well k i happen to work with 1 of the best companys in the world kk now go get ur own fourms or ill be forced to call my freind who works with gaints custmer service and have both of u idoit banned from the fourms allright and thanks to the pepole defending me and consoles are alot better then computers kk so lern ur facts cuz when i was in 9th grade i was in 12th grade spelling /history/soical studies/health and art kk so yea go screw ur selfes
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

( these people won't understand the general sense of humour of the place.) All I can say is you guys are one sick puppy. If you think that being rude to people is humor. you need some help.
dead dragon 580

i agree kk iv been picked on my whole llife well geuss wat i now work witha top notch company makeing 100 grand a year
dead dragon 580

and if ur wandering im a very high technichin if spelled correct im no good at spelling big words so yea srry
dead dragon 580

also if anyone wants to add me on xbox live my gamertag is agentgear442200
Farmer_Bob

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Nick,
When you understand my position better you will realize just how silly your "go read some xbox or PS threads." comment is.
You see it's like this, I've been in a wheelchair for some time now and at the end of last year I had surgery on my spine that went terribly wrong. Now, by telling you this I'm not looking for any sympathy or anything else. I'm telling you this so that you understand that I have 20+ hours a day to waste and as I really enjoy this game I often have it on one screen with this forum on another. You don't need to tell me to go and read such and such post because I read ALL OF THEM, every single one. I probably spend more time on here than the administrators do and I always try to help whenever I can so I do know what people are posting about and when I say I have NEVER seen an argument between PC users and console users I'm telling you aren't any.

As for your question about why reviews often say use a console controller on a PC the answer is very simple. MORE BUTTONS, with more buttons available it makes it easier to control everything from your finger tips. I used to use a steering wheel and pedals and found that to be even better for controlling steering, acceleration etc. I tried a controller and was impressed and it is obviously much better than trying to use the keyboard.