lost items (xbox 360)

mnmacd2015

lost items (xbox 360)

Post by mnmacd2015 »

I bought a loading fork and can't find it......Also is there a way to go to locations without having to drive there... The GPS is useless....
meistroracer

Re: lost items (xbox 360)

Post by meistroracer »

Open your map not the gps and got the map the shows your vehicles, harvesters, and tools. There you can reset all of them buy press down on the right joystick of the control...which makes driving easier. It rests all that you selected back to the farm. Check the the shop that where most of all of your stuff should be at after it was bought. Gps is there to help you travel to one spot to another and also weather, crop prices at various locations, your finance and what you have in your silos progress in game and status of your animals if you have any. GPS is really not that useless. if you need further help. Please ask on the forum.

Thank you

Oh what mean by reseting all you have to select which tractor or harvester and tools you want to reset. One at a time. with the control settings it is much easier to reset and quicker imo on the console, but what the consoles cannot give are mods work on the fs2013 and fs2015 when it comes out for consoles. PC is definitely better to play FS on because of the modders for this game and FS2015. Once again, my honest opinion.
mnmacd2015

Re: lost items (xbox 360)

Post by mnmacd2015 »

If my pc could run it I wouldn't have it on the 360......