auto loading flat bed trailer for bales and pallets??

ozgamer

auto loading flat bed trailer for bales and pallets??

Post by ozgamer »

i'm looking for a bale trailer like I had in fs 2013 that I could drive upto the bales and it would automatically pick it up and then I could drive to where I need to unload the bales at

ie auto load/unload with a locking script, I know there is the arcusin one I think its called but i'm looking for a flatbed one,

thanks
Mojodishu

Re: auto loading flat bed trailer for bales and pallets??

Post by Mojodishu »

came here with exact same question :)
Woolpallet collector is awesome, but i miss my Auto-load semi-trailer from 2013.
you simply drove up on side, picked what you wanted to load (bales or wool pallets) and wupti, no aggrevating frontloader work.
Flatbed or covered semi trailer, does'nt really matter. as long as they can minimum haul 8 pallets.
Is this mod possible aswell in 2015 or does the new physics screw it up?
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

Hi Farmers I know its not a flatbed but the standard Ursus bale trailer picks up bales and unloads then in a stack.Its the one next to the bale wrapper in the standard equipment bale handling section.
You can also use the orange fliegl low loader for transporting wool pallets and tree saplings without any problems

good luck
ozgamer

Post by ozgamer »

thanks I've received word, that scripting for auto loaders aren't possible as yet because giants hasn't released the scripting doco's yet

so we just have to keep doing it the old way.