Mandako Storm S4020 by J.AModding - Not Cultivating or Doing Anything in Game

cwattyeso

Mandako Storm S4020 by J.AModding - Not Cultivating or Doing Anything in Game

Post by cwattyeso »

First time today coming to use the Mandako Storm S4020 mod in game. First of all tried to use it to Cultivate a field for a Cultivating Contract and found that with the equipment unfolded, lowered into working position and being pulled across the field by a Tractor with 435Hp it was doing nothing to the field, no cultivating or anything. My first thought was maybe it does not allow a disc harrow such as this to do Cultivating Contracts.

So I took the Mandako Storm to some of my own fields that had recently been harvested and tried to cultivate them. Again when driving on the field absolutely nothing was happening, no cultivating or change to the field state was occuring. I then decided to lease a Base Game Tool the Kinze Mach Till 261 just to check that it wasn't a map issue or something which meant cultivating was not working properly.

The base game Kinze Mach Till Culitivates perfectly fine on first attempt using the same tractor to pull it as I was using with the Mandako. So not sure what it going on with the Mandako but right now it seems like this Mod is completely broken and needs looking at.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
don_apple

Re: Mandako Storm S4020 by J.AModding - Not Cultivating or Doing Anything in Game

Post by don_apple »

Just tested the Mandako Storm S4020 on a new career without any other mods activated on Elmcreek Field 33 (harvested), and it worked without issues:
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
cwattyeso

Re: Mandako Storm S4020 by J.AModding - Not Cultivating or Doing Anything in Game

Post by cwattyeso »

Just been playing around with it myself a bit more and admit this time it's down to user error. I did not see or read anything in the mod description about needing to lower the Mandako using the combination of right analogue stick and right bumper on the controller after doing the normal unfolding and lowering like you do with other tools. Nor when I first tested it did I do so with the F1 Help Menu open which revealed the additional controls. So I was playing thinking this was just any old cultivator. I was a bit surprised when I used the Combination of Autodrive & Courseplay to try doing Cultivating Contract that the Worker doesn't lower the cultivator and just drives up and down the field with the thing not actually touching dirt. So I stopped the worker and tried Cultivating myself without making any adjustment to the tool and found it wasn't doing anything, so that;s why I folded it up and tried it on my own fields instead.

I just assumed you hit Left Bumper and A to unfold the Mandako when you got to the field and then hit Left Bumper and B to lower the Culitvator to begin cultivating like you do with all the other cultivators in the game. Turns out I assumed wrong, and after lowering the Cultivator you then have to adjust the height further with the Right Bumper and Right Analogue Stick Left and Right to actually get it to start cultivating.

Of course armed with that knowledge now it works fine for me using it. I'm still not sure if the workers/courseplay are going to have issues with it in the future, because they don't seem to perform the additional raising or lowering height control stuff.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*