LF Server - where..

Chrisbass88

LF Server - where..

Post by Chrisbass88 »

I'm looking for a server that takes out the buy point of fuel, and disable seeds, fertilizer, etc in the shop. A server where to get these items is by buying from other players factories. Players set the price of these items and buy product from farmers for their factories.

And to add there would have to be game modes. 1) Farming, 2) Factories of up to 2-3 different products

I've tried almost all the mmo's type servers but doesn't have these things in place with player ran business of fuel, seeds, fertilizer production.

If your reading this, what I want to do is be in the gamemode of factories. I've done enough farming as I own 2011 to 22. I want to buy crop and turn it into useable farming products. Also would like to organize spreadsheet, for raw cost and sale pricing.
CronosePrime

Re: LF Server - where..

Post by CronosePrime »

I co-own a dedicated server that is based around roleplay and have a very well organized discord server. My wife currently runs 2 or 3 factories as well as having a few farm fields. The other owner is running a fuel production factory but is looking to sell it. I run the community farm that anyone can play on. I rent equipment out and do jobs for people.

We don’t ban people from buying seeds and fertilizer from the store because I don’t think anyone should be too limited in how they play but I myself am currently selling seeds I produced and am working on fertilizer production. My prices are lower than the store and I deliver right to fields so it’s enough incentive for players to buy from me. Give us a look and we would be happy to talk to you today!

discord.gg/Z53Mz7u223
HudsonA08

Re: LF Server - where..

Post by HudsonA08 »

Global Farm Simulator Network might provide just what you are looking for. We have some getting started videos if you would like to see how our unique server and web site works.

https://youtu.be/5hsnHvGTZLg

Here is a little more about what we have to offer.

Banking and custom economic model.
No limit to the number of farmers per map.
All sales and transactions are done on our website, and verified.
Contracts galore.
Multiple maps to play on.
North American hosted servers.
Own property on all of them or just one.
Custom mod’s and factories.
Custom rental yard on each map to help you get started farming with low cost outputs.
Purchase or lease properties.
1 Day per month. Real 24 hour clock.
Different maps are on different seasons and time zones.
**Helpful getting started videos.**
Export to other maps for sale or to use on your farms and factories.
**Export and sell directly to other farmers with our custom E-Silo system.**
Savings with daily paid interest.
Own your own factories, and sell products to other players!

**Current Map Lineup**
PC - Wild West 16x, Elk Mountain, Angel Mountain, Midwest Horizons, Stone Valley
Cross Play - Griffen Indiana, The Western Wilds, Stone Valley

**We Trust but Verify.** Cheaters are found and banned instantly.

**Join Global Farming Simulation Network today!**

SPECIAL IN GAME DISCOUNTS for Active Duty Military and 1st Responders http://www.globalfarmsimulatornetwork.com
https://discord.gg/Wd8rNk78fv