DLCs not showing up

Nebraska Heartland

DLCs not showing up

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

Got home and had the updates for Goweil, Kubota, and Horsh packs. I launched the game and shows the DLCs are installed when I go to check the downloadable content log to verify. But when I go to launch a savegame it says they are not downloaded. I tried restarting my pc and seeing if it was a loading issue but still is the same. Would it be an issue that will resolve itself or an issue on Giants part? Thanks and keep Farming
walkedonald

Re: DLCs not showing up

Post by walkedonald »

Mine doing it to I uninstalled and reinstalled and it didn't fix it every time there's a patch theres always more problems than fixes
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Have you updated the game as well? or just the DLCs?
Nebraska Heartland

I think it is up to date since I have everything set to update automatically when I go to play and the game launches and checks for updates when it launches. I had issues with the last dlc for Oxbo I couldn’t even download the dlc almost 3 days after the release. I didn’t know if it was a giants issue or Microsoft issue.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

You can easily check if you have the latest version o the game installed by looking in the upper left corner of the main menu. The number shown there is the version of the game you currently have, ans if it doesn't say 1.13.1.0 there then you don't have the latest version.

Please post the log.txt file of the game (see the link "log.txt" in my signature) so that others can get a better idea of your setup to be able to help to figure out what is going wrong and how to fix it.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Nebraska Heartland

Thank you for the information Don! I was curious where to look to see what version my game is on. The update is finally loading as we speak. So hopefully everything launches well and back to farming on Ashton Corners and Hannah ID.I still don’t know why the latest DLCs and the update are taking so long after initial release before my laptop gets them. I kind of think it’s a Microsoft problem since the last dlc I couldn’t even upload after 3 days of the initial release since it wouldn’t show it was available.
Rossco99

Post by Rossco99 »

The premium edition of farming simulator is not downloading properly and is not working on my Xbox I have tried everything
ThePinf

Post by ThePinf »

Rossco99 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:58 am The premium edition of farming simulator is not downloading properly and is not working on my Xbox I have tried everything
I confirm I have the same problem. All add-ons are checked and installed in Xbox menu, but in game “premium expansion”, and “hay and forage pack” marked as not purchased, but I bought premium edition bundle.