Western Australia map crashes on ps4

jhopkins75

Western Australia map crashes on ps4

Post by jhopkins75 »

Hi
I'm trying to play the western Australia map by farmerBOB but everytime I load the map it works for 2-3 mins then crashes back to load screen.
I have tried to load it with and without mods. Any ideas ?
Dpk172

Re: Western Australia map crashes on ps4

Post by Dpk172 »

I had the same issue. I removed the map. That is a pity. I would have liked to play the map
Tunapiano

Post by Tunapiano »

That map is 4x and can't be ran on a ps4 or ps5. It's not in the mod hub for a reason. Don't install mods on a console not in the modhub. They're pc only.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

Tunapiano wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:44 pm That map is 4x and can't be ran on a ps4 or ps5. It's not in the mod hub for a reason. Don't install mods on a console not in the modhub. They're pc only.
What are you talking about?

1. The map Western Australia is ON the original modhub for ALL platforms: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

2. And so it isn't a 4x map, because those would be PC only. This map is a standard size map for ALL platforms.

3. Players on console CAN ONLY install mods from the original modhub, so they can't install pc mods at all.

4. In the original modhub on consoles it will only show console mods, it won't show pc only mods.

So your whole post is filled with wrong information.