Course play love it or not?

Farmer-Giles

Course play love it or not?

Post by Farmer-Giles »

Iv been playing fs22 now since it cam out and recently on my gaming laptop iv installed course play and find my self using it more and more then sitting back and watching the AI go about its business, but then I get frustrated when it misses bits and this got me thinking that I'm not actually playing the game.
So what do others think do you like course play? Do you use it regularly or just occasionally?
Guil

Re: Course play love it or not?

Post by Guil »

When I started playing on console I was mad for all the must haves on pc. Courseplay, follow me etc. When I started playing on pc I used follow me a bit but not massively and never got into courseplay.

I haven't used follow me since fs17 I think and still never used courseplay, majority of my playing is done in MP now in a massive community. Hired workers are disabled with a mod and it's great. No time to work yourself then hire a contractor :lol:
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I use courseplay (and autodrive) for bits where in my farming world, it would be done by someone else -- like driving lorries to and from the farm or contract-liming the fields -- but generally I'm cautious in how much I use it: My longest/biggest/best game on FS17 was Oakfield and that came to an end when I had a Courseplay worker drilling one field while I sat back and watched my tractor drill another field hands-off with GPS ... and I realised that I was no longer farming, just observing.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
SavageCDN

Post by SavageCDN »

I would not be playing FS without CoursePlay! I use it extensively (in conjunction with AutoDrive).
PC Player - CoursePlay addict
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

I like courseplay but I probably prefer auto drive because it can handle the menial tasks which leaves me to do the actual farm work or what I consider the fun jobs.
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

Have yet to use Courseplay on FS'22 but used it on '19. I'm a fan and will eventually be using the Courseplay+autodrive for F22... I find when I've grown a farm to the point where the grind is no more fun this breathes life back into it by allowing me to switch to being the boss running the farm. More farming gets done (still a bit of it by me) more money comes in, and the place feels more alive and real with the additional machinery at work.