Kubota dlc not working (Xbox pc)

Jacobplayfs

Kubota dlc not working (Xbox pc)

Post by Jacobplayfs »

I just recently bought the kubota dlc and I have uninstalled fs22 and reinstalled and that did not work does anyone have any idea?
LordP

Re: Kubota dlc not working (Xbox pc)

Post by LordP »

Hay ervyone,

I have a similar problem. After the update, all DLCs that I purchased are not available. A new installation only resulted in none of the DLCs being recognized and only the basic version running. In the game itself it only shows me that I can buy the DLCs. In the Xbox app on the PC it only shows me that they are installed or that no download would be possible because the DLCs are already available in-game.

Nothing helps as far as what is shown in the general forums.

hope for help!

Greetings!

LordP
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

I think they have issues with Microsoft or Giants after the update. I don’t have any of my dlcs or expansions at the moment and this isn’t the 1st time they have had after updates. It did it to me a few months ago after a patch giants released. I’m sure it will take a few days to get sorted but I’m sure they will get everything going again.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

I had similar issues with the dlcs showing registered/activated. I think it’s because I got platinum, then premium. I bought pumps, and then owning all dlcs, the issue resolved. It may be bundle confusion on Microsoft’s end.