Camera FS 17

tsurik24

Camera FS 17

Post by tsurik24 »

How to remove the forward/backward camera movement during acceleration? View from the cockpit

I've been playing Farming Simulator 2017 for a long time, but I've always been annoyed by the forward/backward movement of the camera in the cab. How can I fix it, so that during the acceleration of transport the camera would stand in one place? I play with the steering wheel. Put a mod to adjust the mirrors that would play with the view from the cabin. I start to gain speed camera is moving back and accordingly the reflection in the rearview mirror is disrupted, it is uncomfortable to play.
Latokulma

Re: Camera FS 17

Post by Latokulma »

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it can only be removed by editing vehicle's xml, it was something like defaultpositionsmoothing "false" or something like that you should add to vehicles xml camera-lines. I did that to all vehicles in fs17, because I didn't like the camera movement either.
tsurik24

Re: Camera FS 17

Post by tsurik24 »

Latokulma wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:40 am I'm not 100% sure, but I think it can only be removed by editing vehicle's xml, it was something like defaultpositionsmoothing "false" or something like that you should add to vehicles xml camera-lines. I did that to all vehicles in fs17, because I didn't like the camera movement either.
Sounds very complicated. I'm not good at modding so it would be hard for me to understand. Maybe there is a more understandable instruction? Thank you!