Moving and selling pallets from productions

worik

Moving and selling pallets from productions

Post by worik »

Greetings,

How are you guys handling a big amount of pallets coming from production factories when you produce a lot?
(trying to maintain realism)

Personally, I've been using an autoload flatbed to carry them to sell points but its a pain because pallets move all over the place and flip upside down and the AI requires constant babysitting.

I have seen people increasing the pallet size, meaning instead of 1k of product it takes 10k for example. (unrealistic)
There is also a possibility of changing the factory (modding) in order to output the product in bulk instead of pallets. This works in some cases like the sugar mill but it is unrealistic for example in the tailor shop when outputting clothes.

How are you guys handling this?
Cheers
Decriptus

Re: Moving and selling pallets from productions

Post by Decriptus »

If you're getting overwhelmed you could set a few of them to distribute
Athelstaneford

Post by Athelstaneford »

I just have a Bale and Pallet Storage shed nearby and a forklift and move them from the production to storage every morning. Then, when the sell prices are high, load everythig up on a couple of trailers or a semi trailer and take them to the sell point.
FS22 PS5
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

To maintain realism, I don't bother with productions when farming. There's less pallets, and less need for hired workers.